Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is tho she won’t be alone in that. I know people near me who’ll waste all their money on takeaways, fags, sweets etc then they’ll rely on the food bank for food. As long as they’ve got takeaway n ciggies they’re not arsed

Reactions: 4
I’m sure there are but having the gall to post it on TikTok after a food haul is another level ..It’s people like her give genuine people struggling a bad name .

Thing is tho she won’t be alone in that. I know people near me who’ll waste all their money on takeaways, fags, sweets etc then they’ll rely on the food bank for food. As long as they’ve got takeaway n ciggies they’re not arsed
Same where I am. Surely her local council will help her more if she’s in that much of a need for a new washing machine, slow cooker.
She’s got more than one slow cooker. If u know ones not working then why not just use other one. There’s only 2 of them in the house. (Yes she has visitors sometimes, A meal for at least 3 is stilll doable in a small slow cooker.
---
I really don’t get how Steph being in her 40s, having 2 kids, doesn’t know how to cook a proper meal. I get that it can be hard for ppl, but she’s basically begging online for gifts (money) It’s plain as day 🙄

This has made me so angry, there's genuine people in need and then there's Stephanie. How bleeping dare she? People in need don't waste what little cash they have on "tekaways" and doing shite "shopping hauls" I'm enraged. What a fool to post all that online! Silly mistake!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same where I am. Surely her local council will help her more if she’s in that much of a need for a new washing machine, slow cooker.
She’s got more than one slow cooker. If u know ones not working then why not just use other one. There’s only 2 of them in the house. (Yes she has visitors sometimes, A meal for at least 3 is stilll doable in a small slow cooker.
---
I really don’t get how Steph being in her 40s, having 2 kids, doesn’t know how to cook a proper meal. I get that it can be hard for ppl, but she’s basically begging online for gifts (money) It’s plain as day 🙄
She’s got a new cooker coming next week…Her air fryer and slow cookers are working fine she just can’t cook! Someone bought her a new washing machine a couple of months ago.
---
She must be scoffing or that comment would be deleted.
IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg
IMG_3498.jpeg
IMG_3497.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Stephanies cats when she tries to give her ‘spag Bol’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've never in my life seen a spag bol look like that, so many questions! I honestly don't know how she could eat that! I've visited some homes where there's been questionable food cooking, but I've never seen anything like that. Why would you show that off on camera? 🤢
How's she getting the money for a cooker? Can't afford food, yet can buy "tekaways" and a cooker? Hmmmm.
I'm in Huddersfield today, oh it's grim. I'm on the lookout for Stephanie, I'll probably smell her before I see her. The place is full of people just like her, down and out tramps.

Reactions: 3
Her mum must be so proud.
---
I’m no oil painting, far from it 😂 But at least try make myself look half decent. I’m older than Steph too. She has no self respect.

OK, who's telling Stephanie she's "authentically beautiful" 😆 🤣 😂 she's bleeping delusional. Ain't no part of her beautiful! The beast!

• Haha
IMG_3573.jpeg
looks like she’s holding up incontinence pads 😂
---
Sounds like she’s scoffing a Tekaway behind her green screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She clearly didn’t need that foodbank she’s had takeaways everyday,abusing the system as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Stephanie trying to say "Satay Chicken Skewers" wtffffffff was that? 😆 🤣 😂 she's thick as a brick!

• Haha
She clearly didn’t need that foodbank she’s had takeaways everyday,abusing the system as usual.
View attachment 2728343
She’s a disgrace!

& Steph, no matter how much lettuce you put on your plate (because you pretend to like it to look healthy) it doesn’t make the oily/fried meal any “healthier” you fat mess. And yes you deserve that. You’re going to a food bank and taking food that you don’t need, out of other peoples mouths, ones who are genuinely struggling. All you think about is food.

Reactions: 5
Said she forgot to take her birthday off the intro of the live…Clearly looking for people to gift/ send her stuff 🤣

Attachments

I got some …. and I got some… 🤦‍♀️
and I got my benefits …. Jeez how much did That all cost? and she has the nerve to go the
food bank? and all those takeaways?? Shes one disgusting Cnut!

Get urself downs to Iceland guys, They sell Beans filled with Hash Browns 😂😂
IMG_8975.jpeg

---
View attachment 2728343
2 nights in a row I seen she had “a cheeky takeaway”
Imagine the size she will be in 6month if her enablers keep gifting her. Lewis will be the size of her by then 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 5