Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dahlia17

Anyone else find that since losing weight she just goes on about being fat even more so. The funny thing is I wouldn’t even class her as “fat” anymore, more “mid-size”. It’s like she’s clinging on the the label for content but also subtly bragging her weight loss. Her story this morning about the woman competing with her on the treadmill…. Something tells me it didn’t happen. There’s something very mean spirited about her..
And just saw her post this morning about her achievements, I feel like she saw Jess Jones (the fat funny one) post a few days ago and felt the need to post something eerily similar.

Reactions: 8

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
The thing is she's well entitled to complain about her care but AT LEAST recognise the problem is the government consistentally underfunding the NHS, taking away resources from Doctors and making them work 3x times as hard for no pay rise.

no bad care should be excused but this would be an opportunity to highlight what a problem our government are to the NHS. NHS staff are massively overworked and underpaid - even doctors - it's disgusting

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I mean she could always just give them away. Surely that’s just common sense?

On another note, Steph waited all her life for a boyfriend only to end up with one she rarely sees in person.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
I get that everyone is starting a podcast, but perhaps check the name isn't basically taken. Be a bit unique.

Screenshot_20220911-210259_Spotify.jpg

• Haha

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
She must be fuming that Sophia's bf took her to Paris and showered her with gifts, when Steph's won't even fly across to US to go on a free holiday 🤣

• Haha

wmg1995

I appreciate that it must be incredibly stressful to be hit with such a large tax bill in short notice, but a) how much must she have been making for that to be her tax bill? and b) her stories today are her promoting £55 blazers and wearing manolo blahnik shoes - why the hell would I donate to somebody wearing and promoting such expensive clothing?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She’s doing an AMA - who wants to ask what happened to her meet up? Oh, and yep, she would consider a move to the USA 😂😂😂. Babes, if you think the uk is bad…..
She is so dumb, it baffles me as to why she thinks the US is a better place for black people than the UK. Britain has many flaws and I don’t want to make out like there aren’t issues with racism, but jesus christ at least the police don’t go around murdering black people just for walking on the street.
I’ve seen her claim in the past that certain european countries are soooo much more tolerant than the UK and it’s just like… do you actually speak the language? Have you ever interacted with any locals? Or did you just stay in some boujee holiday resort for a week and get waited on hand and foot by people who are literally paid to make sure you have a good time? Coz I can guarantee she would not be saying it if she actually lived in any of these countries she makes out are so great for black people.

Idk why I am stunned by the audacity of someone who 1) opened a GFM for her (high) tax bill, 2) then uploaded content with >£1k of clothes & a meal at Scott’s…… and yet here we are?! 😱 the fucking cheek of it 😂

It wasn’t even worth it she didn’t even get very far, she must have seen what they did for Curvy Campbell when they paid off all her 5 fig credit card debt and thought I’ll have a bit of that. Mortifying!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
What I don’t get is if she’s finally got the boyfriend over here why is she wasting time doing all these stupid confessions on Insta? Surely you’d want to make the most of the time with him

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Once again, flying all the way to the US and not linking up with your boyfriend in the country where he lives?

Weird.

• Wow
I find it strange that she still talks about buying things in “size fat” when she looks so much smaller now to me? From her stories today it looks like she could fit into straight size clothing.
IMG_7236.jpeg

• Wow

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Ah yes, the plus size bloggers who for years said there are various reasons as to why people can't lose weight (which is true) and hated the assumption that just because they are big doesn't mean they aren't active (fair), but suddenly started making the gym routine and posting on #insta and have lost weight - funny that... oh and of course you shouldn't mention it.

And now she's tweeting about moving to the US with a boyfriend she sees once or year or so.

Good Luck.