Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
So she’s crying over her valentines roses despite saying she wasn’t mentioning it again and the fact of you scroll far enough back on her insta she has photos of her celebrating valentines with her ex.

Hmmmmmmmm
Ah yes… another day another lie.

Steph: My first Valentines
Also Steph: ‘I’ve celebrated Valentines twice’ https://www.stephanieyeboah.com/2020/02/its-ok-to-want-to-be-loved.html

Don’t be surprised if she claims she was a virgin up until now *rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
The problem is, if you want to be a successful influencer (on the brands/money side at least) you need to be quite neutral and non-controversial because you’re essentially a walking billboard, and brands aren’t going to want to pay you to promote them if you’re often wading into controversy/negativity. The most successful influencers never say anything too shocking or start beef, they just keep it neutral and collect their coin.

But of course audiences want you to be authentic and real, so you have to balance the line between staying neutral for brands while still seeming like an actual person your followers know. Steph isn’t good at it. But she’s been doing it long enough now that she should know where she’s going wrong.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Ah yes, the plus size bloggers who for years said there are various reasons as to why people can't lose weight (which is true) and hated the assumption that just because they are big doesn't mean they aren't active (fair), but suddenly started making the gym routine and posting on #insta and have lost weight - funny that... oh and of course you shouldn't mention it.

And now she's tweeting about moving to the US with a boyfriend she sees once or year or so.

Good Luck.
She was asking for advice about an O-1 visa 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I think what she forgets is that there is a big difference between thinking that people are looking at you and then actually staring at you.
And I refuse to believe that anyone (let alone 3 people) have tried to put their hands in that revolting matted Afro

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Is that GoFundMe for real?

It's not the first time she has had to do a GFM and I too struggle to sympathise with this situation.

Honestly sounds like she has been living a life she can't afford.
No savings but was renting a swanky flat in Battersea, flying biz class, trips abroad, always out and nothing to show for it but content for the gram.

She had no qualms with that Clarence House invite though did she? Hypocrite.
Why does she act like you can’t celebrate the Jubilee and still have fun? I didn’t celebrate the Jubilee because I’m not a fan of the royal family, but I still had a fun weekend.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Everything this chic tweets is spite or scorn. Does she realise what a bad vibe she gives off? And I'm not talking about when she calls out issues like racism and fatphobia, that's valid, but it's all the little unnecessary digs in between for me. Everything is negative. She revels in it.

SpritneyBeers

so wait, was that one trip to the US the first time she'd seen him IRL since he became her "bf" and now they might have split up?? The second hand embarrassment is off the charts 😬

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I reported her tweet and just got back a response. How does using that word not go against their bloody safety policies :confused:View attachment 1309537
Twitter are notoriously useless when it comes to racism unfortunately. I find Stephanie’s split personality between Twitter and Instagram very revealing. Like most people, she’s absolute trash on Twitter.

feel free to disagree but if a black person uses it against another black person how is it racist? Black people use the N word too. It doesn't carry the same weight of racism that it would if a white person said it? So that's a false equivalence surely. I did look at the persons feed that she quote tweeted and she seems like a person with quite hateful views.

not to defend Steph cos I can't fucking stand her, and her choice of vocabulary in this instance isn't good obviously but also that person she tweeted @ sounds like a cunt too

edited just to add, obviously the word is abhorrent and I would never ever condone it. I'm just trying to understand!
Not all black people use the N word and actually like the word ‘queer’ it’s something that has been reclaimed through time. Stephanie has used the word as a slur because she’s going after someone whose opinion she doesn’t like. The context is different and is a racial slur here in my opinion. Let’s not even get started on how she would react to someone else using it!

• Heart

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I started following her after she wrote about getting pigged and felt sorry for her but I also don’t believe it happened either and it was a desperate attempt for followers. She’s lied about far too many things for traction.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Isn't this the guy she said had been a friend for a while?
Yes, I got the impression she'd known him for years bt it had only recently become romantic.

Breakups suck, so I feel for her a little. But only a little. She was such an arsehole to the people who found her lovey-dovey vibe a bit much after years of complaning about couples.