Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Once again, flying all the way to the US and not linking up with your boyfriend in the country where he lives?

Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it strange that she still talks about buying things in “size fat” when she looks so much smaller now to me? From her stories today it looks like she could fit into straight size clothing.
IMG_7236.jpeg

• Wow

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Ah yes, the plus size bloggers who for years said there are various reasons as to why people can't lose weight (which is true) and hated the assumption that just because they are big doesn't mean they aren't active (fair), but suddenly started making the gym routine and posting on #insta and have lost weight - funny that... oh and of course you shouldn't mention it.

And now she's tweeting about moving to the US with a boyfriend she sees once or year or so.

Good Luck.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Nobody has it harder guys *insert tiny violin* 🥺

imagine how tone deaf you must be that during a huge cost of living crisis where people’s mortgages are shooting up/getting priced out of rentals/struggling to pay for basics when prices increase week by week…you tweet about how much hard work getting paid to go on holiday is…

Attachments

• Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The thing is, the NHS isn’t great. It’s really shit right now and people genuinely are getting inadequate care. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for people to speak up about it, but the way she has gone about it is just pathetic imo.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m amazed anyone’s donated anything! I struggle to have any sympathy for her. Maybe she should think about getting another job if she can’t make ends meet doing this.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she’s advertising a show about Princess Diana when she has previously made her thoughts on the royal family VERY clear

• Haha
  • Heart

Romy

VIP Member
She just doesn't want to lose her comfortable situation.
She really doesn't know what working hard means.
Influencers are a pure symptom of capitalism. She should get along with the Tories, they have common interests.
How thick she is.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
She does this every so often as it’s either a) a way of making people think she has a life b) for engagement

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Didn’t this happen to Danielle vanier too? Sorry but these people need to live in the real world and live to their means. I can’t believe she’s set up a go fund me for £30,000!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I just can’t fathom asking other people to cover the bill, surely the sensible way is to set up some sort of a repayment plan, cut back where you can and get a salaried job

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I think what ppl will find difficult to understand is we know these girls get paid bank, whether your Zoella level or not, they get paid a lot, and whats not making sense is what went wrong, did she spend like there's no tomorrow? Not saved on taxes, accountat did her dirty, living beyond means and helping family and of course moving around with the fees that comes with breaking rent agreements and then having to finance a new rent agreement and then paying £2k?!?!

Crazy. Shes the first girl in socials I've heard of in this situations

navi82

WTF is she on about in today’s story - she’s asking for someone to invent male pantyliners to avoid skidmarks?! First of all, does she know how pantyliners work? They’re sure as heck don’t cover the rear part. Second of all, wtf she doing to see skid marks in her boyfriends boxers! I’m with my husband for 8 years and defo haven’t had do “constantly deal with skidmarks”. She’s just so odd sometimes…

• Sick

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
No sympathy whatsoever. Maybe she should have stopped hiring the photographer for all those ridiculous photoshoots and not rented such an expensive "apartment" and put aside some money for tax.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I now understand her bitter tweet about not having rich parents etc like Danielle Vanier - she’s got no one to bail her out.

mindlessness

VIP Member
She is such a spoilt brat.

Surely this should highlight to her the core problems of her job?

She must know she can decline PR packages. I follow someone called hannahrochelle who posts about all the PR stuff she used to receive and how wasteful it was, and then how she started to decline a lot of it, or request it was sent in less wasteful packaging.

But I suspect steph ain't moaning about the environmental side of things, just that she's annoyed she has sooo many bottles clogging her flat up.

Also, bit insensitive during the current state of things globally
It's like she's just annoyed they're sending her things she already has. She wants other free stuff instead.

• Heart

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
I find it strange that she still talks about buying things in “size fat” when she looks so much smaller now to me? From her stories today it looks like she could fit into straight size clothing. View attachment 2872546
Bloody hell, is she starving herself? photos she posted a fee weeks ago, she was about 4 sizes bigger.

All these plus size bloggers lie to themselves. Nobody WANTS to be fat. Nobody.