Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww she must have been sweating, bawling at folk and trying on clothes all afternoon but it looks like she went out wearing the same clothes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I only got the tale end of her selling but she was panicking at the end to try and get sales through. I bet this is like one huge MLM - she would have had to pay all her expenses to get there and who knows maybe some cash up front to them for making products with her name on them.
---
It so reminds me of the days when MLMs had traction in the U.K. and the ‘top sellers’ pretended to live this rich lifestyle but they were all renting their mansions and in debt for their cars.

Reactions: 15
I only got the tale end of her selling but she was panicking at the end to try and get sales through. I bet this is like one huge MLM - she would have had to pay all her expenses to get there and who knows maybe some cash up front to them for making products with her name on them.
---
It so reminds me of the days when MLMs had traction in the U.K. and the ‘top sellers’ pretended to live this rich lifestyle but they were all renting their mansions and in debt for their cars.
Screaming, ‘remember to check out guys’, ‘yous need to check out guys’. Desperate. I agree it’s just like a massive MLM.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

it’s really quiet, think because she is so so boring.
But on the plus side for every comment her thread gets she follows up with a tiktok to show how unbothered she is about having a thread! 😂

Much as I'm indifferent to Roma, I do think she's a lot more settled and not AS fussed about tiktok so I think she'd tire of Vav and her shite quick.

Reactions: 8