Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is I don’t know why she’s scared to admit that she uses them, when it’s so obvious that she does, she just makes herself look like even more of an idiot by vehemently denying it when people wouldn’t care. 95% of people on social media use them in this day and age. I don’t care if people use filters it’s the lying about it when it’s so blatantly obvious.
---

Proper Joker lips there
its the deception when she is promoting make up & skin care, she allows people to believe her face looks flawless because of the products she is using when in fact it is a filter. She can’t stop using them now because she will lose money from sales, she is in too deep with her pathetic lies.

Reactions: 12
Thought she was a proud NF Quine.. Now the Aberdonian accent is a joke

👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Well done Steph.. As if the locals didn’t like you already now just agree with someone insulting the way we speak 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Using a clay face mask this morning to get round her trying to not use a filter 🤣🤣🤣 she’s an idiot.
Steph what happened to those amazing gummies you were promoting to help max sleep?? 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t know why max has been up so early the past two days? Ehh maybe his routine (the one you say he needs) the fact he’s not stayed in your home for about a week 😂😂

She really winds me up with the lack of routine for Max. Autistic people need routine and preparation for changes. That poor kid hasn’t a clue if he’s coming or going.

Steph - your autistic child is for life and your TikTok “career” could end tomorrow. It’s about time you put your child first you self centred bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thread
Beefy on a 6-hour live,
Everything took a comedic nosedive. 📉
The comments flew, the shade was real,
She tried to smile but couldn't conceal. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Back to moaning about her kids sleeping pattern ! The boot probably sends him to bed at 6pm so she can tik tok search for her new young single daddy

What happened to the amazing gummies ? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Skin is so dry so she uses a mask that tightens pores(that she doesn’t have) and removes excess oil 🤔

It’s Caudelie not CLeudelie you bleeping moron. There is no L in it. A week after ranting about how intelligent you are you ain’t really showing this high IQ Steph 😂😂

• Haha
It’s Caudelie not CLeudelie you bleeping moron. There is no L in it. A week after ranting about how intelligent you are you ain’t really showing this high IQ Steph 😂😂
Fkn hell. Is she shilling Caudelie now?
I love their face mist ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Fkn hell. Is she shilling Caudelie now?
I love their face mist ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
she for the mask free from Space NK which I’m raging about. She really should have put #AD #GIFTED on her TikTok whilst promoting it. Why does she think the rules don’t apply to her.

Reactions: 10
she for the mask free from Space NK which I’m raging about. She really should have put #AD #GIFTED on her TikTok whilst promoting it. Why does she think the rules don’t apply to her.
Cus she’s a first class, top tier, narcissistic witch?
---
I love the Caudelie toner, I've noticed Cosrx are on tiktok shop now too, she better not jump on that either 🙄
---
What the duck is she doing! Why has she just poured toner all over her face? 🫣
Oh ffs. I use the cosrx aha/bha toner!!!

Today is not a good day

Reactions: 8
I love the Caudelie toner, I've noticed Cosrx are on tiktok shop now too, she better not jump on that either 🙄
---
What the duck is she doing! Why has she just poured toner all over her face? 🫣
Trying to reel some new guy in with this I feel 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣… she is absolute creep !

her nails are bogging just like herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Thayers toner most certainly will dry out her skin. When I lived in the US the young Americans all used it by the bucketload and it’s quite bad for your skin.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.