Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn’t bovvverred!! 😂😂
They all shout they aren't bothered but make all sorts of videos 🤣 it's when my name gets picked out cause they know folk will be like aw that person's the rat 🙄 and then pick the most shite comments I've said fkn hell at least pick out something with a bit of patter 🤣 maybe I've no got any but still 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They all shout they aren't bothered but make all sorts of videos 🤣 it's when my name gets picked out cause they know folk will be like aw that person's the rat 🙄 and then pick the most shite comments I've said fkn hell at least pick out something with a bit of patter 🤣 maybe I've no got any but still 🤣
Calm doon Avril.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really does have a wanky quote for every occasion

IMG_3301.jpeg

She surely doesn’t think her fence coater blush and 100 prison wear tracksuits will make her as big as Coca Cola 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really does have a wanky quote for every occasion

View attachment 3025374

She surely doesn’t think her fence coater blush and 100 prison wear tracksuits will make her as big as Coca Cola 😭
She’s so bleeping deluded. Whoever has bought those tacky tracksuits need their head examining. She’s acting like she’s Vivienne Westwood or some other top designer.
She’s just size 18 lying and cheating charity thief from Scotland who’s joined a MLM.
Won’t be long Vav before you’re back to hairdressing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sunday morning clapback, clearly overjoyed at having her son back, we're all jealous witches yadda yadda 🤣🤣🤣
So Stephanie, L'Oréal don't allow you to use filters, so it's ok to use them for bperfect etc?? Aye ok.

Reactions: 13
Sunday morning clapback, clearly overjoyed at having her son back, we're all jealous witches yadda yadda 🤣🤣🤣
So Stephanie, L'Oréal don't allow you to use filters, so it's ok to use them for bperfect etc?? Aye ok.
Using the old studio lights excuse. She’s nicked that off Aimee who looks like a completely different person when she’s under studio lights

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you’ve not seen your kid for a week, and you’re aware he has needs for routine, why the duck are you moaning about an early start? Having kids is a privilege. Instead of behaving like he’s some kind of burden and making tiktoks about it, spend the time with him. Enjoy your kid, you won’t have him forever.

Reactions: 15
It’s the lighting…

Non of the videos she’s referring too are about her skin and since when can harsh lighting make you look bigger

Fact: Your tracksuits are cheap, over priced and “made to order - non refundable” to get around refunding your huns

Grow TF up Steph.. you want to be a business women learn to take criticism. Welcome to the real world - She’s clearly never had a work appraisal 😂

Her face when Max starts stimming.. Vile!

Reactions: 13
Just leaving this here. Smoothing filter is on so clearly talking absolute shite, shock! We all know she has more lines than the bookies on her forehead & eyes, make up does not hide that! You clearly see how smooth her head is in the first 2 images. Lies upon lies just to be proven how much bullshit she talks as usual.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That kid doesn’t know if he is coming or going. No wonder he is stimming like mad this morning. So much for “Max needs routine”. Max doesn’t even know where he is sleeping tonight because mum is too busy punting her crap on council QVC. I’m mortified for her. The level of sales are embarrassing. Not worth leaving your neurodivergent child. I wonder how much she makes from it. I’d say maybe £1 per blush and maybe £10 per tracksuit. That’s me being generous. So she has made about £1400 in a week. Plus she had to pay for her meals, hotels, flights etc. so id say this week she has probably broke even if she is lucky. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t watch it all so she maybe addressed it later on but why doesn’t she just “bite”…Because she is a keyboard warrior. She’s everything she claims everyone else is, it’s projection. She won’t name them but you better believe Hocus Pocus will be looking for employer’s details to call them rather than either just addressing them or even better, ignoring it.

I don’t know anything at all about Tik Tok but when I went on the other day for a nosy, a video came up of a guy saying he thought Jay Slater’s friend was the “prime suspect” and was involved in his disappearance. So if you’re allowed to have an opinion like that then Steph will just have to suck it up. And if she doesn’t like criticism then she seriously needs a change of career.

Steph - people tell the truth about you because you’re a truly horrible person. You lie about everything. You seem to think you’re this nice person and people go for you because they’re jealous. I can only speak for myself but rest assured I am not jealous of you and I doubt anyone else is! Your level of delusion is frightening.

ETA - I didn’t think he’d wake up at 3.30 - why the duck wouldn’t he?! He’s been asleep since 6.45 and has sleeping issues so over 8 hours is a good sleep really. She wanted the evening to look up wanky quotes and formulate a plan to get her own back on folk with opinions so she left him sleeping and then can’t hide the look on her face when he’s making a noise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just leaving this here. Smoothing filter is on so clearly talking absolute shite, shock! We all know she has more lines than the bookies on her forehead & eyes, make up does not hide that! You clearly see how smooth her head is in the first 2 images. Lies upon lies just to be proven how much bullshit she talks as usual.
She definitely gets Botox. My friend who gets Botox told me the other day the way you can tell someone gets Botox and needs a top up. They get lines about their eyebrows, not in the middle of the forehead. That’s when they need it done again.

Reactions: 7
She definitely gets Botox. My friend who gets Botox told me the other day the way you can tell someone gets Botox and needs a top up. They get lines about their eyebrows, not in the middle of the forehead. That’s when they need it done again.
she has admitted to getting botox but she is still cranking up the smoothing filter, it slips every now again to show this big smooth patch in the middle of her head and the wrinkles poking out at the sides. I am sick fed up of her lies. She thinks because it isn’t one of they filters that show the name of it above the username on a video that nobody will know she uses the smoothing & teeth whitening filters.

Reactions: 12
she has admitted to getting botox but she is still cranking up the smoothing filter, it slips every now again to show this big smooth patch in the middle of her head and the wrinkles poking out at the sides. I am sick fed up of her lies. She thinks because it isn’t one of they filters that show the name of it above the username on a video that nobody will know she uses the smoothing & teeth whitening filters.
Keep any screenshots of her face guyzzzz because I want to put them on the Wiki. She makes people here and elsewhere feel tit with her lies about her clothes sizes and blatantly lying about using filters/wearing make up needs to be added too imo

• Heart
I couldn’t watch it all so she maybe addressed it later on but why doesn’t she just “bite”…Because she is a keyboard warrior. She’s everything she claims everyone else is, it’s projection. She won’t name them but you better believe Hocus Pocus will be looking for employer’s details to call them rather than either just addressing them or even better, ignoring it.

I don’t know anything at all about Tik Tok but when I went on the other day for a nosy, a video came up of a guy saying he thought Jay Slater’s friend was the “prime suspect” and was involved in his disappearance. So if you’re allowed to have an opinion like that then Steph will just have to suck it up. And if she doesn’t like criticism then she seriously needs a change of career.

Steph - people tell the truth about you because you’re a truly horrible person. You lie about everything. You seem to think you’re this nice person and people go for you because they’re jealous. I can only speak for myself but rest assured I am not jealous of you and I doubt anyone else is! Your level of delusion is frightening.

ETA - I didn’t think he’d wake up at 3.30 - why the duck wouldn’t he?! He’s been asleep since 6.45 and has sleeping issues so over 8 hours is a good sleep really. She wanted the evening to look up wanky quotes and formulate a plan to get her own back on folk with opinions so she left him sleeping and then can’t hide the look on her face when he’s making a noise!
i honestly think she makes these videos so then more are made in retaliation so she can continue to look like some sort of victim. Her content when she isn’t promoting something is constantly negative, why brands go near i will never know. Got to laugh at the “i work with L’Oreal” like she has them on speed dial. No doll, they approach your management like they do with all the other QVC “influencers”, give the management a brief to pass on to you, you make the video, send it back for them to approve or tweak & thats it. How many people all punt the same products, she is nothing special.

Reactions: 11
What does big Vav think people are actually Jealous of ? 🤔 Certainly ain’t jealous of the lonely big man eater , lying , selfish 🐮 No thanks ! 🙂↔

• Haha
i honestly think she makes these videos so then more are made in retaliation so she can continue to look like some sort of victim. Her content when she isn’t promoting something is constantly negative, why brands go near i will never know. Got to laugh at the “i work with L’Oreal” like she has them on speed dial. No doll, they approach your management like they do with all the other QVC “influencers”, give the management a brief to pass on to you, you make the video, send it back for them to approve or tweak & thats it. How many people all punt the same products, she is nothing special.
That’s it!! She’s a professional victim like her pal Aimless. Do we think they have conversations about it all? Can’t help but think Hamper and Aren’t We Lils were ignored the other night while the Gruesome Twosome swapped tips like blaming studio lights and repeatedly saying they wouldn’t use filters because they’re not allowed to in beauty adverts

That’s it!! She’s a professional victim like her pal Aimless. Do we think they have conversations about it all? Can’t help but think Hamper and Aren’t We Lils were ignored the other night while the Gruesome Twosome swapped tips like blaming studio lights and repeatedly saying they wouldn’t use filters because they’re not allowed to in beauty adverts
she uses them constantly in ads. Its mental how she gets away with it. Promoting make up letting people think it gives this flawless complexion when she has a smoothing filter cranked up is so wrong. That Mrs Glam powder she sells saying it gives a finish as if you have a filter on when she is sat with a filter on is madness!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.