Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nightmare for Vav. She week of amazing things turned to crap. Love it. Karma at its best! Now who’s contacting Fred Perry about the logo!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I soooooo wish I could share a photo here but I was in Zara earlier and tried that dress on she was wearing today. In a MEEDJUM no less. Well I can say with absolute certainty that Staff is not anywhere near a 12. It wasn’t tight on me across the mid section whereas it looked like it was going to burst on her. It was actually quite flattering on me and if I could get the mental image of her wearing it out my head, I’d probably have bought it.

I am a size 14/16 bottom and 12/14 top.

I then tried a large in another dress and had to abort mission as it wasn’t even zipping up so getting into a MEEDJUM was a fluke for me. Doesn’t mean I’m now that size. She picked a dress with a good bit of stretch in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.