Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was in the nail bar earlier and was listening in to 2 lassies in their twenties chatting, one of them said 'did you see the joggie suit for 100 quid' and the other lassie said 'aye and did you see her arse trying to eat it' 😂😂😂😂didn't even need too ask. Everyone's talking about you for the wrong reasons beefy. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s crying with exhaustion, a long time since she’s worked 6 hours straight
Was in the nail bar earlier and was listening in to 2 lassies in their twenties chatting, one of them said 'did you see the joggie suit for 100 quid' and the other lassie said 'aye and did you see her arse trying to eat it' 😂😂😂😂didn't even need too ask. Everyone's talking about you for the wrong reasons beefy. #pinchme
All the hairdressers were talking about it when I was in as well. The girl washing my hair said her mum owns a place where Vav went into get her nails done. She said her mum said that she was NOT a size 10 and that they were all laughing at her when she left 😂 You should hear my beauty therapist about her. She bleeping hates her and always has done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how much she paid to get these made / pre order and what she will make on them ?
After a lot of people on the live asking where they were made and the answer coming out .. I posted on the live saying the place and she blocked me !!
So if that sustainable etc she clearly sees an issue with them being made in Bangladesh

Reactions: 7
I was in town today and walked past the Ranting Ma and she is bloody tiny! Petite and lovely figure. Everything Vav wishes she saw in the mirror.

Reactions: 9
So it’s Brenda’s birthday tomorrow and another brand ambassador has 42% discount…if Steph’s getting a discount code too, she’ll have to pay folk who order her scorchio blush #poundland

IMG_3299.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Naaaa. I’m howling. Kerri Romas gender reveal just came up on my FYP. That’s the first time I’ve her seen her man 🤣🤣🤣 he’s some fkn Nick. That hair in a big quiff combover. Boak. He looks stinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Naaaa. I’m howling. Kerri Romas gender reveal just came up on my FYP. That’s the first time I’ve her seen her man 🤣🤣🤣 he’s some fkn Nick. That hair in a big quiff combover. Boak. He looks stinking.
how many other kids has he got btw lol

Reactions: 3
Oh man, I blocked her after she kept using my tattle posts on her thread to make TikTok’s 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.