Stephanie Vavron #45 Lost out on her twenties hanging around Dyce, been pumped aff more men than Katie Price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Nana Macaroni and Big Pam model the tracksuits, the advert of the three of them eating marshmallows was peak advertising.

If they’re giving away the blush for likes they’ll be giving them away free at the community centre before long. Still, she’s just a girl from Northfield who gambled on herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apart from the mad huns who's actually getting to watch this shambles as I tried and it says 'you have been blocked by the host', so aye so will all of Aberdeen and anyone that dares to ask her anything 🤣🤣what a life Vav.

Reactions: 5
Just seen this video and all I can say is wow. She’s an absolute horror and if the fact she can’t sell her pishy tracksuits doesn’t humble her, someone or something will need to. Her ego is the size of her arse. Arrogance is not a good look for anyone, but especially someone with a history like hers. Is this miss I preach kindness and positivity?

Who does she actually think she is 🤢.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s going to the Ivy for dinner with Aimee and harper can’t wait to see what state they turn up in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god guyzzzz, I have been out all day and missed the fun. She looks so different on this to her own videos! Caught a few minutes of her shouting about fizzy water being no use there and had to come out. Sad I didn’t see the clothes try on section.

Reactions: 5
Her big closing speech, I grew up with nothing anyone can do it, just post the TikTok, I changed my life 😂😂😂😂 she’s standing shouting like the wee guys you used to get in the barra’s years ago! Shouting 2 for £1 2 for £1 😂😂😂 bleeping mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those comments are right. You automatically have rights if you buy something online. And her raging about comments questioning the tracksuits…saying ‘no negativity’ so so so toxic.

Reactions: 6
Those comments are right. You automatically have rights if you buy something online. And her raging about comments questioning the tracksuits…saying ‘no negativity’ so so so toxic.
See, the way they’re getting round that is saying that they are custom ordered. Distance selling regulations doesn’t offer protection to consumers that order custom made or personalised items. It’s sneaky of them to say they’re custom made and I think it could be very easily argued that the stuff isn’t custom ordered, I.e not personalised or made to fit. It’s more they know the risk of everyone returning them and want to ensure they don’t make a complete loss.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.