Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously trying to say people are boasting about pumping her 20 years ago? Fck me gently. They must all thank their lucky stars every day she didn’t decide to get up the duff and be stuck with her forever.
She should be used as a warning to teenage boys to use contraception and don’t always think with your dick, because you’ll end up having to put up with her and her poisonous games for the next 18 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She had tried to get knocked up by every man she’s been with.

she told one bloke she was on contraception but she wasnt, she was using ovulation tests to see when would be best to conceive and pricking holes in condoms. Ended up pregnant but sadly miscarried early on. She hadn’t told him as was not going to till after it would be too late for him to insist on an A .
He was off seemingly shagging someone else I think when she had said M word. And when she called him he told her to pack her bags and get out . She then posted EVERYWHERE On socials making him out to be a monster when she was the one who tried to trap him .
But others have said same , she’s known for the old holes in condom trick and saying she is on pill .
---
Also fair play to the slimming filter in that latest video. Working hard to make the lipo legs look like wee twigs .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is she talking about in her latest vid? Thats not something any man would class as an achievement or worthy of a lifetime brag. Especially in Aberdeen! She’s clearly just made this fictitious scenario to impress dad Sam, but I’m sure he’ll understand why she’s called Vanilla Vav soon enough.

I saw that Terri one reply to a comment on a post saying along the lines of maybe CS didn’t want his families names on his headstone 🤬. Disgraceful comment to make. Imagine even having the balls to say that publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Usually the headstone says something along the lines of “loving son, brother, uncle…” people other than the spouse and possibly kids aren’t mentioned by name but it’s acknowledged they existed in the deceased life. So sad.

Reactions: 11
Usually the headstone says something along the lines of “loving son, brother, uncle…” people other than the spouse and possibly kids aren’t mentioned by name but it’s acknowledged they existed in the deceased life. So sad.
And not in massive capitals letters. STEPHANIE. And then even more bizarrely, step dad.

Reactions: 14
What Vav done is both inexcusable and unforgivable. No buts, no maybes. How dare she even try justify it. Scummy cow.

Just incase that sewer rat tries to delete her comment, here it is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That’s shocking, was that Steph n tonic Terri that posted that? How disrespectful posting that his poor mum. I bet there was stuff going on before he passed away, his mum brothers etc would have seen through Steph’s tit, and been trying to warn him off marrying her on his death bed, but he prob couldn’t see passed her tit and it caused conflict… that is heartbreaking, if my tennager was to be in that position in his 20’s met some fame hungry 🐮 and she asked to Marry him while he was dying I wouldn’t be happy with it. She turned the whole thing into a big media circus. His poor family having to watch that! If your husband passed away after marrying while he was ill, you would post his anniversary, birthdays etc.. esp as yous where meant to be in love and together when he passed and the fact she has a big platform and she knows that would be ideal attention seeking content… BUT SHE CANT MENTION HIM sadly tells you everything you need to know

I’m not sure about rest of UK but I know where I live, the spouse is named on most headstones as traditionally they then will go in same grave when the time comes and so dates are added after.

Reactions: 5
His family will have seen right through the rat that she is and knew she was only after his money. Very difficult to say that to your son when he is dying though. Honestly every time I think of her and the way she treated Cammy like a transaction makes me so sad for his poor Mum.
---
I’m not sure about rest of UK but I know where I live, the spouse is named on most headstones as traditionally they then will go in same grave when the time comes and so dates are added after.
And son, brother etc. The fact Stepdad to Lily is on it is absolutely despicable.

Yes, it’s the same in NE Scotland. However, and especially for a young person, you would never omit the fact they were a son, brother, uncle…even friend.

Reactions: 12
His family will have seen right through the rat that she is and knew she was only after his money. Very difficult to say that to your son when he is dying though. Honestly every time I think of her and the way she treated Cammy like a transaction makes me so sad for his poor Mum.
Same. Imagine that being your boy and having to deal with her shite in the hospital every day! The fact she asked to marry him while he was dying his mum would have been like wtf! It’s honestly heartbreaking! I’m sure on the sun fb posts his brother or someone close to them said she was asked to drop the whole thing in the papers and stop turning it into a circus, which she didn’t ofcourse

Reactions: 8
The thing that sickens me the most is poor Cammy isn’t even her type. She wouldn’t have looked twice at him if he didn’t have a terminal illness that meant a huge payout. Such a twisted, calculated RAT. I’ve said it before, I have so much respect for Cammys mum, because if it was me in her shoes, I would have strangled the Rat to death with my bare hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ll never get over how she can go on about people being jealous of her knowing she has caused so much pain to a grieving family. No you heartless evil witch there’s absolutely nothing about you to be jealous of.

---

And son, brother etc. The fact Stepdad to Lily is on it is absolutely despicable.
'adored husband' but never mentions him or any kind of anniversary etc. Repeating myself massively but if that doesn't tell you all you need to know about her then I don't know what. Because she knows fine well to never ever go there because folk will be lining up to slaughter her.
I often wonder if folk do ask her about him on TT and if she immediately deletes the comments??

You getting all this Muttley?

Why is she posting saying 20 plus years ago and then in the comments saying this ?
She is such a twit

She is nothing but drama ! Anyone who goes near her needs to give their head a wobble

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'adored husband' but never mentions him or any kind of anniversary etc. Repeating myself massively but if that doesn't tell you all you need to know about her then I don't know what. Because she knows fine well to never ever go there because folk will be lining up to slaughter her.
I often wonder if folk do ask her about him on TT and if she immediately deletes the comments??

You getting all this Muttley?
I think she has his name filtered so if it’s mentioned it doesn’t show up

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.