Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s started the dressing up and pretending she’s off out doing stuff to show herself as this bizzy amazing mum to Sam. Guarantee she dressed herself up to just sit in her car .

also she’s really getting the digs at Dinyell on her Insta ask herself a question posts.

Reactions: 17
Predict her doing better than me in life 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t be hard Beefy. duck me, you sell cheap shite from china on an app. 🤣🤣🤣 2 ex husbands, a whole city that can’t stand you, nae pals…scraping the barrel Big Stuff.
The bar is truly on the floor.

Chasing after a man that was patched by TikTok’s resident bunny boiler for beast DIADRO might be more embarrassing than all that put together though 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a major minter for her . Her own "blush" coming out that will be reduced to pennies soon., trying saving life's as a career and earning a half decent wage but one that does not reflect what you are show boating.

Reactions: 12
She seriously needs Cornhill like urgent

Who the fuc* does the beefy bloated betty think she is ! Wow !

Reactions: 5
All these questions she’s asking her self are def about Danielle. On Danielle’s page Steph is getting called out and D liking them. Also Steph had put laughing faces on Danielle’s post earlier and she’s deleted it now. She’s been going on all night hinting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how she says Lily is smart for staying of social media but rolls out Max like a performing monkey

Lily was in the comments weeks back saying if Max didn't want to be filmed he'd let them know, as if that boy 1. Knows any different, it's the only thing he sees his mum doing and 2. He has zero concept of the Internet being forever and his maw leaving a digital footprint for all the pedos and weirdos to see

Reactions: 20
All these questions she’s asking her self are def about Danielle. On Danielle’s page Steph is getting called out and D liking them. Also Steph had put laughing faces on Danielle’s post earlier and she’s deleted it now. She’s been going on all night hinting
Awww thought it was quantity over quality big Vav? Naaaaaa, it’s just nobody likes you hen. Can’t believe she actually tagged along to girls aloud with those two and pretended to be friends hahahahah. The desperation is REAL #pinchme

Reactions: 14
Who is this Danielle? Is that who she was at Girls aloud with?

Also we need a 💀 reaction emoji on this thread. It’s too funny

Reactions: 7
I wasn't as comprehensive as I should of been earlier. This,lassie is dangerous. And that is as far as I will go. Bit I'm a mental health professional and she qnd her minions are deluded and unwell.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her attempt at a thirst trap, her ego is wild 🫣😳
She needs to go put her 50p sunglasses on and hide in a corner or something, what a riddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thirst trap video is so sad. Sitting in a car alone dressed up pretending. I think that may be one of her saddest videos. And in sad I don’t mean how sad, I genuinely mean sad. What an empty life, she’s nearly 40, it’s tragic to watch. I truly wish she could find someone who could help her, she’s spiralling and it’s all going to come unstuck. I love seeing women so well, I’ve worked hard to get to where I am in my own business, so I am happy for women to rise. But there is no substance to her life, it’s just one big retort daily to the trolls. If she had any savvy she’d ignore all the negativity and plough forward, but I think it’s all she has, she’s so desperate for validation she will take even the negative.
I work hard I live comfortably in a house I own outright, paid for by my skills as an artist. I get into bed at night next to my husband and think I’m so lucky to be loved and safe. I’m not jealous staph I’m sad for you. I honestly hope you find peace with yourself oneday, or you will be incredibly lonely in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she licks her thumb 🤢 I would die if that was my mother, aren’t we lils is in for a hell of a day at school tomorrow
that kid must be so embarrassed. Surely other kids at school must say stuff to her about her cringe worthy mum.

Steph has no idea that most of her followers can’t stand her, and some of them are even pretending to like her just for the craic 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Does she lick the thumb on Facetime to wee Mutley 🤢

Shed in the woods will be getting rebooked. She better watch incase he takes a load of bodies, to make them disappear. Taytos the drones are out for personal protection. Let the games begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been posting all night hinting about letting people in, and how she keeps her circle small. Posted a few times about how no one sticks up for her online, only person that sticks up for her online is Aimme. So it’s def about Danielle cause why would any her pals stick up for her online when they hate. Social media 😂😂 but not only is Danielle not sticking up for her she’s liking peoples comments and thanking them when they say no you aren’t like SV 😂😂💀 Danielle isn’t daft, she’s came back to Aberdeen, she’s trying to make a living for her and her wee boy, she can see how hated she is and prob realises it will effect her business with SV trying to hang around with her

She’s even replying to that girl Ashligh who has been slating Steph all weekend.
Danielle seems nice you can’t blame her from wanting to distance herself from ‘negativity’ as Vav would say 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s been posting all night hinting about letting people in, and how she keeps her circle small. Posted a few times about how no one sticks up for her online, only person that sticks up for her online is Aimme. So it’s def about Danielle cause why would any her pals stick up for her online when they hate. Social media 😂😂 but not only is Danielle not sticking up for her she’s liking peoples comments and thanking them when they say no you aren’t like SV 😂😂💀 Danielle isn’t daft, she’s came back to Aberdeen, she’s trying to make a living for her and her wee boy, she can see how hated she is and prob realises it will effect her business with SV trying to hang around with her

She’s even replying to that girl Ashligh who has been slating Steph all weekend.
Danielle seems nice you can’t blame her from wanting to distance herself from ‘negativity’ as Vav would say 😂
That’s exactly what I thought when I seen them at Girls Aloud. I was really surprised Danielle was willing to associate with her, knowing what she has done when she’s trying to build a business. I bet big Vav was asking her to stick up for her because she has nobody else and Danielle knew it would finish her if she did.

Reactions: 9
That’s exactly what I thought when I seen them at Girls Aloud. I was really surprised Danielle was willing to associate with her, knowing what she has done when she’s trying to build a business. I bet big Vav was asking her to stick up for her because she has nobody else and Danielle knew it would finish her if she did.
And now she’s asking her self a question that’s aimed at Mutley, how do you know people are wanting to date you for clout?? 😂😂 said she isn’t dating right now she has no time, but has time to sit on live with him for hours and keep brining up that he joked about flying to Ibiza to take her for dinner for their first date.. I think she’s been like why is Mutley never off my tattle page, why is Mutley begging for a thread… so has to ask herself a question so he can see it

Reactions: 7
She is so manic this morning. Best take yourself for an ice bath hun and have a couple deep breaths and chill the fuk out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.