Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'adored husband' but never mentions him or any kind of anniversary etc. Repeating myself massively but if that doesn't tell you all you need to know about her then I don't know what. Because she knows fine well to never ever go there because folk will be lining up to slaughter her.
I often wonder if folk do ask her about him on TT and if she immediately deletes the comments??

You getting all this Muttley?
My colleague was blocked instantly on one of her lives with him. The word was ‘Cammy’. So she will have ‘Cammy’ and different versions of his name automatically filtered so they never appear.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think she has his name filtered so if it’s mentioned it doesn’t show up
bleeping hell......brutal
---
My colleague was blocked instantly on one of her lives with him. The word was ‘Cammy’. So she will have ‘Cammy’ and different versions of his name automatically filtered so they never appear.
utter scumbag man, deplorable.

Reactions: 13
Nooo he’s in live with this girl saying he’s going to Ibiza for a few days.. someome said in the comments and and said are you going on a date with someone called Stephanie and he said yes 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s bleeping embarrassing imagine meeting a guy on a live two weeks ago (if that) and he’s going to fly out to your works thing! Baring in mind you don’t know anything about this person. That’s not romantic at all that’s desperate!
Hes like my room was 200 odd pound and that’s all inclusive, but I bet he’s thinking il make that back with the Ibiza content and views il get!

Awww I say it all the time but she really is mental! Doesn’t need a man, or want a man but il let someone Iv known two weeks fly to Ibiza with me for my work trip

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nooo he’s in live with this girl saying he’s going to Ibiza for a few days.. someome said in the comments and and said are you going on a date with someone called Stephanie and he said yes 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s bleeping embarrassing imagine meeting a guy on a live two weeks ago (if that) and he’s going to fly out to your works thing! Baring in mind you don’t know anything about this person. That’s not romantic at all that’s desperate!
Hes like my room was 200 odd pound and that’s all inclusive, but I bet he’s thinking il make that back with the Ibiza content and views il get!

Awww I say it all the time but she really is mental! Doesn’t need a man, or want a man but il let someone Iv known two weeks fly to Ibiza with me for my work trip
she stayed in a cabin in the woods with wee hair-pleater as a first date, are we surprised?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s obviously got no real pals just like Vav. Followers on an app and that’s it. Tragic.

Reactions: 18
Jesus he’s on live talking about tattle again! He’s obsessed!
---
And Steph is commenting in the live 😂😂
---
Stephs asking if he’s excited for Ibiza 😂 god what a pair of sad sacks, can’t wait for this to pan out
---
He’s drinking monster…that’s where her new obsession has come from😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Now hes punting the magnetic light sticks🤨 vavs giving him money making advice x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m guessing Vav paid for wee sad sack to fly out and wine and dine her in Ibiza. What a pair of saddos 😄 he is absolutely obsessed with Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah not her got robotic nana in her latest TT must be where the riddie gets her moves from. Giving me vibes on copying Ds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just went back on there and his live came up again.. he’s saying he’s on the skinny jags 😮 he can’t say where he gets them from cause they are illegal! Considering she’s got a lot of followers from her claiming to have an eating disorder and prob her followers now follow him… is very dangerous! Tut tut mrs V

• Wow
Just went back on there and his live came up again.. he’s saying he’s on the skinny jags 😮 he can’t say where he gets them from cause they are illegal! Considering she’s got a lot of followers from her claiming to have an eating disorder and prob her followers now follow him… is very dangerous! Tut tut mrs V
He’s such a big ick. Why does she go for guys like this 🤣🤣 must be the only ones that reply to her messages. Korey is long forgotten even though two weeks ago the Huns were all excited about them going on a date 🤣🤣
You’re so right, Vav is paying for it 100 percent. Or halfing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can see it now after Ibiza her huns will have them married off. Two months down the line, okay I might be slightly exaggerating the time frame, he will leave her and her huns will be telling her how he wasn’t the one blah blah blah. It’s just a continuous cycle with her. He really does give me the ick

That’s how they have met. Some illegal weighting loss injection site .😂😂

also …. Is he actually justflying out to Ibiza alone on Friday for the Weekend to meet her? Like he wasn’t alreadygoing on a lad trip? He’s actually just ditched his kids to go meet a numpty he met online 2 weeks ago? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely the headline should read ‘Shop Boycotted After Owner Gave Free Dress to Aberdeen’s Most Hated Woman’

IMG_2878.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who’s the young lassie in the latest monstrosity ??
---
Step daddy No 25 pending … wonder what Lily must think of this man addiction it’s not healthy to see

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.