Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the big beeffyyyyyyyy arms
Thread suggestion
Sad Sam nowhere to be seen, big Vav has a new bestie, mad bad Cherine.

any more thread suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was 22 when I had mý first I didn’t miss out on anything! I actually gave birth while I was at university in first year. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t understand when people say I missed out, I’ve been a mum for so long, I want time on my own.. etc etc.. having children has never stopped me doing anything. I’ve still travelled, had a career, had girls holidays, nights out, lived my life..

She’s such a dick!

She didn’t even raise Lily her mum and Nan did!!

I’ll be the first to admit I have a huge village but my mum didn’t raise my first born so I could go out shagging about the North Sea
I think circumstances make people feel like they’ve perhaps missed out and it’s not the child’s fault.
End of the day, the option was there to not have any children or get into relationships with crappy people.
---
Thread suggestion

We never have suggestions on this thread 😂😂😂
Too busy roasting the beefy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Rattled by Tattle, mad Cherine fighting her battles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For a hairdresser she’s not done a decent job of it. It’s very haphazard.

She’s acting as if it’s a perm when all it will need is a wash to get rid of the curls.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but the state of her daughters bedroom and clothes just lying all over the floor is wild!! I know teenagers are a nightmare but that is unreal, teach her to pick up after herself!!
She loves her hair and if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.