Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she thinks shes hard shes got her new bf on the case lollllllllll

Reactions: 10
So much for not needing a man now she’s wanting everyone’s man. Lordy make a choice and stick with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her new video. Makes my toes curl, she’s so cringe
Hahahah bleeping hell. I've seen it all now. The "seductive" thumb lick. The ridiculous putting on of the glasses. The pointless sitting on her drive in the car.

Fuuuuuucking hell. Nae wonder the bairn doesn't want her face associated with her mothers insta and tiktok. Bet she's counting her lucky stars she doesn't share the same surname as well. Get distance from the absolute walking ick as soon as she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ironic thing is about all this

She claims she doesn’t read here

But she does

Now Dadsam does

But actually this isn’t trolling is having an opinion publicly on people who put themself public - not directed to them

They come to read ….

But the people
On TikTok with comments /tagging her in videos with there opinion actually are directing it to them.

So why are we the worst ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she constantly look like 2017 drag queen? I’ve missed about 40 pages.

Who are all these new characters?

Away to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling you out on your bullshit is not trying to compete with you ya rocket !!!

you sell shite on TT and cry and upload it ! We are good thanks

Trust no one is that desperate to sub to you on OF! And there you go again mentioning the size of clothes you buy (but don’t fit let’s be honest) you are the only one who has an issue with your size others just have an issue with you lying about your size and triggering people with real ED’s

now please beefy just go pack a suitcase or some tit and go embarrass yourself in Ibiza with your shite dress sense and dancing and no doubt a cry video cause your latest TT love doesn’t drop his kids for you !

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also did anyone else notice lily in the background of the black and white dancing video - good on you vav
Respecting your child to not be on your TikTok

Reactions: 8

But she does

Now Dadsam does

But actually this isn’t trolling is having an opinion publicly on people who put themself public - not directed to them

They come to read ….

But the people
On TikTok with comments /tagging her in videos with there opinion actually are directing it to them.

All these tiktok losers seem to think tattle is all about them when there's thousands upon thousands of threads true crime, real celebs etc. Folk having an opinion on a public platform is not against the law hence it not being closed down it's just these narcissistic dicks don't like being scrutinised.

Reactions: 16
Also did anyone else notice lily in the background of the black and white dancing video - good on you vav
Respecting your child to not be on your TikTok
yeah and nana mac in the background of the other one working in the vinted content room , steaming her size 12 outfits - fresh for the upload

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But she does

Now Dadsam does

They come to read ….

But the people

I think the main reasons for hating Tattle is the receipts and the fact they can’t control the narrative. Because of that we’re the baddies, especially when it comes to Steph who wishes someone would troll her for content.

Sympathy/crying posts get good engagement and she doesn’t want to mention any forum by name in case it drives folk here so she says she’s nasty trolls

Reactions: 15
Wtf 🤣don't think I've ever said my weans a star in the making maybe cause mine ain't interested in being some sad sack social media influencer. I do say i want my kids to do better than me. my lassie is working hard just now loves her job and she's reapplying for the navy, my wee yin is only 10 he said he's taking over his dad's company 🤣 I don't care what they do as long as they work hard and be good kind people and look after their auld maw 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Predict her doing better than me in life 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t be hard Beefy. duck me, you sell cheap shite from china on an app. 🤣🤣🤣 2 ex husbands, a whole city that can’t stand you, nae pals…scraping the barrel Big Stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That tiktok should've came with a warning! Like at the end of Crimewatch when they used to say- don't have nightmares!

Licking her thumb 🤢 get a grip, almost 40 and rather than being a decent mum, you are constantly trying to hit back at anyone that doesn't think you're gods gift!!

Poor Lily having to go into school tomorrow not knowing if any of her peers have seen her mum's piss poor attempt of a thirst trap 😳 I could never do that to my teen.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My man certainly doesn’t find Vavron attractive and neither do any of his mates. I shouldn’t say this but one of his mates said “She’s the fat bird you shag and don’t tell anyone you’ve done it” She needs a tit ton of make up to look bonnie because she’s not a natural beauty. And, no man within a 1000 mile radius will touch her because she’s so poisonous! So what exactly is there to be jealous of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.