Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so manic this morning. Best take yourself for an ice bath hun and have a couple deep breaths and chill the fuk out.
The Danielle thing has triggered the fck out of her. Imagine having to ask yourself questions to get your twisted narrative out. Mutley surely must be giving even her the ick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Why does she always look like she is sniffing a stinkin fart when she sings and dances ??

Beefy buy some blinds then you wouldn’t have to wear glasses that look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she’s still entertaining Mutley considering he’s going on about us lot over here
That will bring his followers over to have a read and some of them might end up turning against vav.
Same thing happened with Koreys girls after awhile
Didn’t take much really though, the mods hated her anyway 😂😂😂
---
Well I’m in work which I’m pissed off about. I was hoping id have “gone missing” by now and had the day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait to see this thing with Danielle come to a head 😂. Danielle comes across as genuine and likeable, in my opinion. I didn’t want to like her because of her association with Vav but I can’t find a fault with her personally.

Reactions: 10
Honestly theyre all thick as mince. Tattle is a public forum, ive been on forums since i had my first internet access on my Dreamcast console!
they have obviously never been on any forum - its all the net used to be! I lived for ohnotheydidnt on livejournal years ago lol.

defo only had bebo
The dreamcast that's a memory 🤣🤣. Aye the good old days forum surfing was the best time to be alive 🤣.

Reactions: 5
She's gonna need to move out of that house ASAP, it's clearly unstable. All that movement in the window frame and worktops behind her as she prances around her kitchen😅

Imagine being so insecure you need a slimming filter to record yourself in your gaff cape 🤣 - I'd upload a slow mo of her kitchen looking like a fun house, but anyone watching can see where it's struggling to keep up

Also, there's a point in that video where Max sees her turn round (mid dance routine) and starts to walk towards her. Then sees she's back looking st her phone and walks away. For a wee boy that is non verbal, that sure as he'll speaks volumes

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The thirst trap video is so sad. Sitting in a car alone dressed up pretending. I think that may be one of her saddest videos. And in sad I don’t mean how sad, I genuinely mean sad. What an empty life, she’s nearly 40, it’s tragic to watch. I truly wish she could find someone who could help her, she’s spiralling and it’s all going to come unstuck. I love seeing women so well, I’ve worked hard to get to where I am in my own business, so I am happy for women to rise. But there is no substance to her life, it’s just one big retort daily to the trolls. If she had any savvy she’d ignore all the negativity and plough forward, but I think it’s all she has, she’s so desperate for validation she will take even the negative.
I work hard I live comfortably in a house I own outright, paid for by my skills as an artist. I get into bed at night next to my husband and think I’m so lucky to be loved and safe. I’m not jealous staph I’m sad for you. I honestly hope you find peace with yourself oneday, or you will be incredibly lonely in later life.
Yes to this 🙌 her ego won’t let her see it though. Her asking herself questions on insta trying to portray herself and her tik tok as a positive space is madness, she and her tik toks are the most toxic I’ve actually seen on the app. Every single day she’s either clap backing, replying or having thinly veiled digs at people who comment or disagree with her. Yea there’s some people that put on comments that are below the belt but delete, block and move on but she can’t because she’s built her platform on a victim mentality and that’s what’s she’s portraying on a daily basis and has been for 2 years now. She should look around her at all the other influencer who are flying, you don’t see them harping on and on about negative comments and they do get them cause I’ve seen them. These influencer are doing amazing, loads of commission paid, ads and brand deals and trips. She’s not growing in that area at all and she needs to realise she is the problem. She’s spiraled into the depths and can’t get out. She’s no genuine people round her to help her they seem to just enable and feed into her. She’s seriously needing help

Reactions: 9
Yes to this 🙌 her ego won’t let her see it though. Her asking herself questions on insta trying to portray herself and her tik tok as a positive space is madness, she and her tik toks are the most toxic I’ve actually seen on the app. Every single day she’s either clap backing, replying or having thinly veiled digs at people who comment or disagree with her. Yea there’s some people that put on comments that are below the belt but delete, block and move on but she can’t because she’s built her platform on a victim mentality and that’s what’s she’s portraying on a daily basis and has been for 2 years now. She should look around her at all the other influencer who are flying, you don’t see them harping on and on about negative comments and they do get them cause I’ve seen them. These influencer are doing amazing, loads of commission paid, ads and brand deals and trips. She’s not growing in that area at all and she needs to realise she is the problem. She’s spiraled into the depths and can’t get out. She’s no genuine people round her to help her they seem to just enable and feed into her. She’s seriously needing help
Absolutely. I pop on here a couple of times a day to catch up, then I go about my business.
her whole life is reading and clap backs, that’s it. Everything evolves around tiktok, does she meet up with friends in the week for a coffee, does she do some exercise, No because everything is TikTok, when she goes out she records. It’s so empty, imagine waking up everyday and having to look on your phone at comments, then having to make videos to respond to comments, then deleting comments.
She has made herself look awful instead of just blocking moving on she is 💯 fixated. I couldn’t live that life, it’s horrible, it’s empty and I bet it’s bleeping lonely. She keeps her circle small? You need people to make a circle can’t have a circle with one person or three. 😞 I actually pity her, she needs someone to help her.
Edited to add, her huns in her comments pity watch her, I know this for a fact I’ve been told, they encourage her so she gets more bizarre. Then they laugh at her as she becomes even more unhinged, they’re feeding the monkey peanuts for their own entertainment 😕

Hiyaaaa , just caught up on big beefy drawers . Wit the actual duck was that outfit ??? Her own wean is trolling her at this point , not a chance my weans would let me out the door like that . Absolute mess . Howling at that clown saying she was hacked !! Come for our wee Rolly again ya Shakespeare sister looking bleep and you’ll get a tayto kick to the baws . At least we own our tit & no lie that we’ve been hacked 😂😂 wit a brass neck .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really annoys me when she doesn’t know the words to the songs she lips syncs to. Like she’s pure into it thinking she’s cool af for know word for word when every so often u see her say a completely different word. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me when she doesn’t know the words to the songs she lips syncs to. Like she’s pure into it thinking she’s cool af for know word for word when every so often u see her say a completely different word. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She looks like a total 🔔 end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate speaking about weans but if that’s her daughter in the black hat beside her then why has she spent a fortune on Invisalign for her own teeth n not had the weans seen to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I can’t watch her at the moment. She’s just the most cringiest person. How does she watch that back and think yeah that’s mint I’ll post it

• Haha
What almost 40 year old mum of 2 goes to a concert and films themselves singing every single song, it’s just NOT normal behaviour!! She’s at it again today with another go about someone dating her. No wonder her mental health is on the floor she’s obsessed with negative comments, people not supporting her, people talking about her!! Obsessed!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.