Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He couldn't meet her in Britain.. had to fly to that exotic place ibiza in the balearics also. Someone wanting a free holiday.. I mean what age is he? If this is the romance of century I'll be dumbfounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He couldn't meet her in Britain.. had to fly to that exotic place ibiza in the balearics also. Someone wanting a free holiday.. I mean what age is he? If this is the romance of century I'll be dumbfounded.
Exactly. All for the views and likes. It’s absolutely tragic. But expected from those two pathetic creatures.

Reactions: 10
I hope sad dad Sam remembers to pack his fishing tackle. He will need it to land a big fish like Vavron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s been away getting her nails redone and slightly changed the shape. I knew she would cause she would have needed them done for the photo shoot. I still can’t believe the lengths she’s gone to with that nails, Steph get help please before it’s too late

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been away getting her nails redone and slightly changed the shape. I knew she would cause she would have needed them done for the photo shoot. I still can’t believe the lengths she’s gone to with that nails, Steph get help please before it’s too late
noticed that as well 😂 hope she has not got anymore crying drafts with the pink nails left to post that absolute walloper!

Reactions: 10
The residents of Ibiza better get the tracker apps turned on, incase wee Mutley makes any of them disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He said earlier he has booked holidays then just not went …. Love that for beefy

• Haha
Can’t wait to see the duet cringe content from big vag vav and sad sack Sam. If he does actually go because who’s to say he’s actually booked it. Also who books holidays and doesn’t go? He hasn’t got plenty of money does he ? Does he work ? Think he tells porkies also

I didn’t know about Cameron. Purely because she never mentions him. Which absolutely baffles me. Did she for real ask him to marry her while he was on his deathbed? Thanks in advance for whoever fills me in with info or corrects me. I thought she was just attention seeking and abit mental but after hearing this I am absolutely disgusted . Especially what was put on the gravestone . Horrendous behaviour

Is she seriously trying to say people are boasting about pumping her 20 years ago? Fck me gently. They must all thank their lucky stars every day she didn’t decide to get up the duff and be stuck with her forever.
She should be used as a warning to teenage boys to use contraception and don’t always think with your dick, because you’ll end up having to put up with her and her poisonous games for the next 18 years.
Some say she was the inspiration for Kanyes hit, Gold digger
---
Just went back on there and his live came up again.. he’s saying he’s on the skinny jags 😮 he can’t say where he gets them from cause they are illegal! Considering she’s got a lot of followers from her claiming to have an eating disorder and prob her followers now follow him… is very dangerous! Tut tut mrs V
It'll be the dodgy mix it yourself semaglutide that everyone's jagging up and flogging in salons I'd bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the duet cringe content from big vag vav and sad sack Sam. If he does actually go because who’s to say he’s actually booked it. Also who books holidays and doesn’t go? He hasn’t got plenty of money does he ? Does he work ? Think he tells porkies also

I didn’t know about Cameron. Purely because she never mentions him. Which absolutely baffles me. Did she for real ask him to marry her while he was on his deathbed? Thanks in advance for whoever fills me in with info or corrects me. I thought she was just attention seeking and abit mental but after hearing this I am absolutely disgusted . Especially what was put on the gravestone . Horrendous behaviour
Re Cammy - yes she did propose to him I think when the cancer returned (happy to be corrected if I’ve got that wrong). I added what I know about it to the Wiki which includes an article from a newspaper about the wedding. Pink Wiki button at the top of the page.

This allowed her to get Cammy’s life insurance and ‘death in service’ payments.

Muttley - he said last week he has a boring job that involves spreadsheets but other than that I’m not sure (I haven’t seen much of him tbh). Maybe his engaging Tik Tok presence is earning him money. Oh wait…

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She asked him to marry her, so he and I quote )what was on the front page of a local newspaper) “give him a reason to live”. Yes people because his family and friends wasn’t enough to live for. She even had an overinflated ego as far back as that. She then turned his treatment and fight into a media circus and was acting like a star all over town 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ She even managed to bag a make a wish trip to Eurodisney for Lily may I add which defeats the object of make a wish. But, couldn’t go as Cammy was too ill and she was totally pissed off about it. She even said once in her Twitter how she felt like a “carer”.She’s a sickening little witch and she wonders why Aberdeen hates her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She asked him to marry her, so he and I quote )what was on the front page of a local newspaper) “give him a reason to live”. Yes people because his family and friends wasn’t enough to live for. She even had an overinflated ego as far back as that. She then turned his treatment and fight into a media circus and was acting like a star all over town 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ She even managed to bag a make a wish trip to Eurodisney for Lily may I add which defeats the object of make a wish. But, couldn’t go as Cammy was too ill and she was totally pissed off about it. She even said once in her Twitter how she felt like a “carer”.She’s a sickening little witch and she wonders why Aberdeen hates her.
VILE !

Reactions: 8
There was a post at the time on the weareallcammysmith facebook pages where an old man commented saying something along the lines of he’d had cancer etc and asking what it was all about. She went bleeping off on him for it. It was genuinely an innocent question and she was like a devil dug waiting to attack.
She’s bleeping vile, always has been always will be.
It’s not just her looks it’s her whole personality.

She’s deleted the whole page as it was still up a couple of years ago.
Found this though, bleeping skank.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She can delete anything she wants. It doesn’t change what she did. There will always be people here, on CC, on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram who know and have receipts.

In a way she’s repeating the pattern with her additional needs son. Pimping him out on the socials and using him and his vulnerability for content and cash.

Reactions: 17
Re Cammy - yes she did propose to him I think when the cancer returned (happy to be corrected if I’ve got that wrong). I added what I know about it to the Wiki which includes an article from a newspaper about the wedding. Pink Wiki button at the top of the page.

This allowed her to get Cammy’s life insurance and ‘death in service’ payments.

Muttley - he said last week he has a boring job that involves spreadsheets but other than that I’m not sure (I haven’t seen much of him tbh). Maybe his engaging Tik Tok presence is earning him money. Oh wait…
I have read the wiki (thank you don’t know why I haven’t read that) I am absolutely gobsmacked. I’ve never liked her from the get go. Just something about her was off. Then I new tattle would help me out n wow. What a horrible nasty bleep . I hope she is riddled with guilt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have read the wiki (thank you don’t know why I haven’t read that) I am absolutely gobsmacked. I’ve never liked her from the get go. Just something about her was off. Then I new tattle would help me out n wow. What a horrible nasty bleep . I hope she is riddled with guilt
The disturbing thing is that she very clearly has no guilt or remorse. She’s a heartless cow. I know someone like her and they’re never sorry for anything. Always in the right, everyone else is to blame for everything and they can do no wrong.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.