Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has taken a shade of bperfects blusher they already have & added a shimmer to it 😏 ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has taken a shade of bperfects blusher they already have & added a shimmer to it 😏 ffs 😂
I’m telling you, it’s just excess stock they have that hasn’t sold. They stick these names on it in the hope the daft Huns will buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly she doesn’t have trolls in her live? Any words like ‘Cammy’ and ‘Charity’ are automatically filtered out, and her obsessed mods delete anything else instantly like the obedient people they are.
Meh I’m just waiting on a delivery so passing time. She’s acting like she’s this high flying business lady when in fact she’s a woman oh used every man she’s met to get where she is today.

I don’t believe Sam did anything wrong tbh. I think he saw through the tit but flights were already booked and thought feck it!

Reactions: 6
I’m telling you, it’s just excess stock they have that hasn’t sold. They stick these names on it in the hope the daft Huns will buy it.
I said when she first showed it off, its a carbon copy of The Cheek 😂 the huns will buy any old shite!

Reactions: 8
What is she doing to her hair? Those curls look horrific. She must know she looks like a right idiot, but keeps on going to sell it.

Reactions: 10
She’s been on live for over 2 hours doing hair and make up , what is life ! 😂😂😂 duck that just to wash it all off at night after a school run #pinchme

Reactions: 12
“This hair is giving is it!”

NO!!!

Learn to speak ffs!!

Also, she said that she doesn’t care what trolls on pages off the app as they’re entitled to their opinion but she has a problem with the ones who make TikTok’s about her and comment on her TikTok’s etc

Finally, she’s learning Tattle keep it on tattle and its OPINIONS not trolling

“This hair is giving is it!”

NO!!!

Learn to speak ffs!!

Also, she said that she doesn’t care what trolls on pages off the app as they’re entitled to their opinion but she has a problem with the ones who make TikTok’s about her and comment on her TikTok’s etc

Finally, she’s learning Tattle keep it on tattle and its OPINIONS not trolling
Do we keep it on tattle? Who says we don’t have alternative pages on TikTok slating her. Who knows. She’s trusting us far too much 😬👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we keep it on tattle? Who says we don’t have alternative pages on TikTok slating her. Who knows. She’s trusting us far too much 😬👀
i can say i don’t 😂 she comes here to read of her own free will & she can see what i have to say.

• Haha
That’s hilarious 😆
I keep it all on tattle cus I cannae keep up with multiple pages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No surprise Lilys not at school. Max is at his dad’s so she’d rather let Lily stay at home so she didn’t have to drive her to school. That poor lassie and the vac speaks to her subtly putting her down, she was the same picking the burger apart last night, she’s a typical narcissistic mum, vile human

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I said when she first showed it off, its a carbon copy of The Cheek 😂 the huns will buy any old shite!
I just don’t get it, if she’d designed her own brand, made the formula etc from scratch and started her own business then fair play, but picking a colour for a brand that’s already done the work anyway and just I dunno adding a bit of sparkle, anyone could do that, it’s not difficult and so I don’t get the big deal!? It’s like all these crappy influencer collabs, they’ve not done anything aside from go there and pick some bits they like, agreed to promote it and in return get their name on it, I’d be a lot more impressed if she’d started her own hair care range or even make up range and put the effort into doing it herself as that takes a lot of time research and effort but she hasn’t, so I don’t get why everyone’s so proud and impressed!!

Reactions: 11
No surprise Lilys not at school. Max is at his dad’s so she’d rather let Lily stay at home so she didn’t have to drive her to school. That poor lassie and the vac speaks to her subtly putting her down, she was the same picking the burger apart last night, she’s a typical narcissistic mum, vile human
Not to defend her but is Lily possibly finished? Is she not 4th year so she’d have been on study leave then exams? My neighbours kids 15 he’s not at school at the moment he only goes up now and again

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get it, if she’d designed her own brand, made the formula etc from scratch and started her own business then fair play, but picking a colour for a brand that’s already done the work anyway and just I dunno adding a bit of sparkle, anyone could do that, it’s not difficult and so I don’t get the big deal!? It’s like all these crappy influencer collabs, they’ve not done anything aside from go there and pick some bits they like, agreed to promote it and in return get their name on it, I’d be a lot more impressed if she’d started her own hair care range or even make up range and put the effort into doing it herself as that takes a lot of time research and effort but she hasn’t, so I don’t get why everyone’s so proud and impressed!!
They haven’t even bothered their arse to design a different shape bottle, its the exact same as The Cheek just with that name removed and replaced with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she is supposedly bringing out a bronzer as well, that will no doubt be the same taking The Cronzer name away & replacing it with hers.

Not to defend her but is Lily possibly finished? Is she not 4th year so she’d have been on study leave then exams? My neighbours kids 15 he’s not at school at the moment he only goes up now and again
The kids all started back this week as far as I know

Reactions: 5
Study leave is finished, she should be back in school. Many schools start the next year syllabus in this period.

Reactions: 6
The bit of her live I also saw was her talking about slimming filters, totally denying she uses them and she doesn’t even think that’s a thing haha I went on to tt and searched and you get on called slim and snatched and it’s defo the one she uses and surprise surprise it elongates your fingers and makes them look all long, skinny and witchy it’s weird.
---
Study leave is finished, she should be back in school. Many schools start the next year syllabus in this period.
Yes ours all went back on Monday into the new year so she should be back. Said it before but that’s a lassie who’s hardly at school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.