Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many pages back do I need to read there for a giggle?
Page 867 and the first comment was posted 5:42am yesterday morning. The poster has an Irish themed name. She is not well liked and she’s very nasty at Bperfect. People are starting to see through her and how vacuous she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Page 867 and the first comment was posted 5:42am yesterday morning. She is not well liked and she’s very nasty at Bperfect. People are starting to see through her and how vacuous she is.
thank you! While I do enjoy reading novels about great tragedies, 900 pages of Aberdeen's biggest is just too far!

love this for her.

• Haha
Anyone see the what I’m assuming is a Bperfect staff member dishing the dirt on old bingo wings Vavron on CC 😂 Turns out she invites herself to Ibiza! What a sad little life Jane 😂
I’ve just had a look. This person is using the word “much” instead of “many”… familiar! 🤔

Reactions: 8
Dunno whether to believe whoever that is, they started out by saying they were close to someone who was on the bperfect trip & gave them the gossip then goes off talking like they were actually on it.

Reactions: 15
Dunno whether to believe whoever that is, they started out by saying they were close to someone who was on the bperfect trip & gave them the gossip then goes off talking like they were actually on it.
Yeah I don’t believe it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeh, not a single bit of that is "tea" just all generic comments based off what she puts out there for all to see. Mostly it's what we've all said here tbh.

I believe absolutely nothing that's posted about her tbh, because 1, I wouldn't put it past her to be involved and 2, it's playing right into her hands when people repeat unverifiable shite like this as gospel.

I think it’s a bit “wink wink, nudge nudge” in terms of very close/is actually that person. Like, “a source close to” when it’s actually a celebrity planting stories themselves. (Not that I think Staff is a sleb, obvs!) Whoever it is definitely writes like they are Irish. I’m here for it!

Reactions: 6
"I'm very close friends with someone who was on the ibiza trip"

"Our first trip out on the boat. It's been reported back" .... You there or not pet?

• Haha
I was just ragin the person supposedly from bperfect on cc wouldn't tell me why the blusher is the colour of rust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could be mad saying this but i believe the cc post was someone connected to b perfect. There was too many specific things you would only know if
You knew about the ibiza trip! Staff sharing rooms, the makeup getting promoted by others, her trying to be liked etc. have a re-read and i sounds plausible

I could be mad saying this but i believe the cc post was someone connected to b perfect. There was too many specific things you would only know if
You knew about the ibiza trip! Staff sharing rooms, the makeup getting promoted by others, her trying to be liked etc. have a re-read and i sounds plausible
Better get on the blower then doll get them grassed right in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The CC comment will be Steph, she will be using it to get someone she doesn’t like in BP in trouble. This is like the phantom stalker, the phantom BPerfect person who’s trolling her. She will be straight onto BPerfect Brendan to stir things up and try and cause trouble in the BPerfect work place. This is typical deranged behaviour from her and I 100% believe she’s commented that herself now what’s the story is on trying to say it’s all true. Sick in the head
---
The CC comment will be Steph, she will be using it to get someone she doesn’t like in BP in trouble. This is like the phantom stalker, the phantom BPerfect person who’s trolling her. She will be straight onto BPerfect Brendan to stir things up and try and cause trouble in the BPerfect work place. This is typical deranged behaviour from her and I 100% believe she’s commented that herself now what’s the story is on trying to say it’s all true. Sick in the head
She will insinuate it could be someone in BP when in fact it is her fabricating the whole thing for Brendan’s attention

Is that you outing yourself that it is you that's wrote it on CC? wee Freudian slip there? Haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.