Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is going on with her face. And I’ve said it before but she eats like a bleeping pig! She rams everything in her mouth like it’s her last meal.
Oh this hair isn't the one!

It doesn't work for her pal Aimee, it's not working for her either.

Reactions: 9
⭐Up close and personal photo⭐

What on earth is going on with her eyebrows🫢 and don’t get me started on the poodle hair
Is she trying to recreate that poodle perm she had years ago? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to defend her but is Lily possibly finished? Is she not 4th year so she’d have been on study leave then exams? My neighbours kids 15 he’s not at school at the moment he only goes up now and again
Lily is 3rd year going into 4th she’s just done her prelim exams but not her actual exams as in 4th year ones , she’s still got a year left at school

My daughter at her school

Reactions: 7
i can say i don’t 😂 she comes here to read of her own free will & she can see what i have to say.
Aye and she can stay in her lane - if What’s The Story is one of her family she’s no business coming here!

Maybe she’s right, maybe she doesn’t use filters…😭

IMG_3034.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye and she can stay in her lane - if What’s The Story is one of her family she’s no business coming here!

Maybe she’s right, maybe she doesn’t use filters…😭

View attachment 3005778
Oh she 100% uses filters. The camera glitching was strong when she was adding stuff to the basket. Camera was jumping all over the place. There was definitely a glitch in the matrix 😂

Oh she 100% uses filters. The camera glitching was strong when she was adding stuff to the basket. Camera was jumping all over the place. There was definitely a glitch in the matrix 😂
She’s honestly nae right, Stevie Wonder could see she uses them 😂. I hope she doesn’t go missing, we’ll be asked to look for an Ant McPartlin ~ space raider hybrid with nae pores and nae wrinkles. They’d never find her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been appearing on my fyp more than usual lately and I cannot cope with that bleeping song! Every video!! 🙄 Could this have possibly been used more than the yada yada yada Beyoncé one?! 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been appearing on my fyp more than usual lately and I cannot cope with that bleeping song! Every video!! 🙄 Could this have possibly been used more than the yada yada yada Beyoncé one?! 😫😫
cause she’s buying her likes… promoting her shite in hope of finding new huns

When Vav wanted to be in the Barbie movie, I’m not sure this is what she had in mind…

IMG_3039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone see the what I’m assuming is a Bperfect staff member dishing the dirt on old bingo wings Vavron on CC 😂 Turns out she invites herself to Ibiza! What a sad little life Jane 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone see the what I’m assuming is a Bperfect staff member dishing the dirt on old bingo wings Vavron on CC 😂 Turns out she invites herself to Ibiza! What a sad little life Jane 😂
How many pages back do I need to read there for a giggle?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.