Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmpowHer 😂 what a crock of shite 😂 imagine being a grown ass woman buying this latest shite she has come out with & wearing it 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
EmpowHer 😂 what a crock of shite 😂 imagine being a grown ass woman buying this latest shite she has come out with & wearing it 🫣😂
emPoWher 😂

Gads it’s in her hoodie! Is it a clothing line? Good luck with the size chart, fingers crossed I’m a size 0

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pleaseee go watch her new TikTok trying to advertise the hoodie… the way she keeps reaching for the collar and missing it, has absolutely killed me 😂😂😂 why has she posted that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh dadsams still vavs little witch.

He’s still got ruth as his mod so you just knwo any mention of Vav or beefy is not happening on his live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf why has he got Ruth as his mod when vavs bestie has been accusing him of stuff and going all guns blazing in his comments… has big methadone mick been out her nut and just assumed his posts where about Vav? Without consulting her bestie first

Reactions: 5
Sitting there advertising cheap tit clothing with the bag saying Empower Her from one of the most gaslighting, narcissistic passive aggressive bullies I’ve ever seen on social media Is a joke 😂 one day she will go too far. We’ve all said it but it will come, might not be this year or next but it will come, it comes to all these social media horrors at some point and I’m still here for it

Reactions: 15
She’s started flogging cheap tracksuits from Turkey as well has she. How bleeping chavvy, cheap and awful does that logo look. She has absolutely no taste whatsoever. There is a medical journal and a podcast with the name EmpowerHer. I hope she checked it’s not a trademarked name 😂

Last edited:
She’ll have been acting the way she did with Rylan. Wanting treated like a queen, when she’s a fat rat that sells cheap shite on TikTok.
I reckon she turned up drunk, loud and acting the big I am calling him all sorts and trying to show off. Her ego is bigger than her thighs! He'll have seen right through her and for her true filterless self and thought F this!

Reactions: 24
Pleaseee go watch her new TikTok trying to advertise the hoodie… the way she keeps reaching for the collar and missing it, has absolutely killed me 😂😂😂 why has she posted that 😂😂
Looks like ad for 'easy care, easy wear' from Ambrose Wilson. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhh 16 year old, slumming it in a park with a can of monster beefy has arrived!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.