Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s totally not impressed by what he’s seen. I think he’s gone “catfish” that paired with what he’s been told and ran like feck.

As for her what the hell is going on with her face? I’m sorry but that is awful… the eyes 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s totally not impressed by what he’s seen. I think he’s gone “catfish” that paired with what he’s been told and ran like feck.

As for her what the hell is going on with her face? I’m sorry but that is awful… the eyes 🤔
Bawsack eyes like Cherine 😂😂😂

What's the beef with HAHM she's off on one at the moment and I'm guessing it's aimed at big Vav.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks steaming in that video, I think it’s him that’s been to drunk and not took any of her shite, I imagine him to be an arse with a drink in him. Brendan just showing he reads big vavs thread also, saying Brenda was playing at the end 😂😂😂 love that for beefy

He looks steaming in that video, I think it’s him that’s been to drunk and not took any of her shite, I imagine him to be an arse with a drink in him. Brendan just showing he reads big vavs thread also, saying Brenda was playing at the end 😂😂😂 love that for beefy
He looks the type to be a right wanker when he’s had a few.

Maybe she’s had a lucky escape 🤔😂😂😂
Nah!! She deserves everything she gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s live and I’m in work… wonder how she will throw Sam under the bus slyly

Reactions: 3
Since his encounter with the big beefy babe his views have tanked!!!! Tempted to comment and say “bet you wish you’d listened to the group chat now buddy” 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m sorry but this is two completely different faces and she will never convince me otherwise that she doesn’t use filters. How people can’t see this is beyond me

Reactions: 13
thats quite bad if he reads here, he must be reading everything else. And for him to see that people actually know her & all the tit she has done, yet he still has her promoting his brand, poor show! Money before morals everytime!

Howling at her ‘blush reveal’
The trying to force tears and none coming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope she’s no trying to sell that wand cos her hairs like rats tails hingin oot the midden. Thought she was a haardrasser🤔

She’s not even using it properly. Apparently someone has karma coming guys 🥱👀😬🥳💪

• Haha
I reckon he’s been taken in by her fake innocent, butter wouldn’t melt act that she was putting on when they were doing lives - then he’s met her and realised that in reality half of Scotlands offshore workers have flung it up her. He’s made a lucky escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trolls have no place in her live/life because they aren’t needed. No babe you need huns to buy your shite!

Trolls have no place in her live/life because they aren’t needed. No babe you need huns to buy your shite!
Exactly she doesn’t have trolls in her live? Any words like ‘Cammy’ and ‘Charity’ are automatically filtered out, and her obsessed mods delete anything else instantly like the obedient people they are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.