Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's such a prick to work with why on earth do they keep using her?? She's not the only "creator" who has that amount of views/followers. They can take their pick of gorgeous young girls, vag is 10 a penny.

She's not a frigging celebrity or anything 🤣🤣🤣 she's just some nutty bunny boiler from Aberdeen.

They could just all snub her, not use her and she would be finished. She needs them more than her!

Reactions: 14
On asking herself questions on TT again … she’s sooooo tired guys , so tired

maybe should have had a sleep rather than curl your hair for 2 hours then beefy ! Which btw it looks awful

Reactions: 10
If she's such a prick to work with why on earth do they keep using her?? She's not the only "creator" who has that amount of views/followers. They can take their pick of gorgeous young girls, vag is 10 a penny.

She's not a frigging celebrity or anything 🤣🤣🤣 she's just some nutty bunny boiler from Aberdeen.

They could just all snub her, not use her and she would be finished. She needs them more than her!
That did cross my mind when I read it all I must admit. Also, I did wonder why Brendan doesn’t just tell her to do one. As someone said it will be big Martha and stirring the pot no doubt.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how to screen record tts but if you look at her new one when she sings the word rumours look at her hand and fingers with the filter on, what a clown 😂

Reactions: 6
The Brand Trip looked quite scummy like low level common as muck influencers. Then wee fat Sam on the beg turns up for a free trip. Who watches that clown of a guy like whats the theme of his content. Its now passive, aggressive posts. He needs to drop the Dad part is the most unrelatable Dad ever and an even worse role model for those two kids.

That did cross my mind when I read it all I must admit. Also, I did wonder why Brendan doesn’t just tell her to do one. As someone said it will be big Martha and stirring the pot no doubt.
It's the same with all these posters who claim to have inside Goss,they need to tell us all something that hasn't been discussed on tattle/cc and it will have more weight. A lot have promised and few have delivered

Asking herself questions on Instagram again, and there's one about dating.

She starts by saying she doesn't want to date,doesn't have time etc but then ends by saying if someone wants to slide into her DMs they can, because she's such a tired bird.

So what is it Vav? Do you want to date or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine posting publicly you “ missed out” on your twenty’s because you had your daughter
Poor Lilly

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine posting publicly you “ missed out” on your twenty’s because you had your daughter
Poor Lilly
She didn’t miss out in anything. This is the longest she’s ever been single. She’s had more pricks than a dartboard 😂 She palmed Lily off on Nana and mad Pam so she’s speaking crap as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The CC comment will be Steph, she will be using it to get someone she doesn’t like in BP in trouble. This is like the phantom stalker, the phantom BPerfect person who’s trolling her. She will be straight onto BPerfect Brendan to stir things up and try and cause trouble in the BPerfect work place. This is typical deranged behaviour from her and I 100% believe she’s commented that herself now what’s the story is on trying to say it’s all true. Sick in the head
---

She will insinuate it could be someone in BP when in fact it is her fabricating the whole thing for Brendan’s attention
I think you could be right and because it’s well written with no spelling mistakes and the correct words used in the correct places, I think Aimee wrote it for her. She probably made an account with one of her many email addresses she uses to create new Tik Tok accounts and troll herself and signed up to CC to post it

• Haha
Poor Lilly
I was 22 when I had mý first I didn’t miss out on anything! I actually gave birth while I was at university in first year. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t understand when people say I missed out, I’ve been a mum for so long, I want time on my own.. etc etc.. having children has never stopped me doing anything. I’ve still travelled, had a career, had girls holidays, nights out, lived my life..

She’s such a dick!

She didn’t even raise Lily her mum and Nan did!!

I’ll be the first to admit I have a huge village but my mum didn’t raise my first born so I could go out shagging about the North Sea

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you could be right and because it’s well written with no spelling mistakes and the correct words used in the correct places, I think Aimee wrote it for her. She probably made an account with one of her many email addresses she uses to create new Tik Tok accounts and troll herself and signed up to CC to post it
I don’t think it would be Aimee. Vavs not daft enough to get Aimee involved in something like that. However it’s 100 percent something Cherine would do.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.