Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
It’s the blasting Alexa I don’t get - I get up before my kids and enjoy my coffee in peace but if I was blasting out Alexa and singing along my eldest would be right down telling me to shut the fuck up

Either Lily is just used to the racket going on around her or she doesn’t live there the majority of the time - which I genuinely think is the case. I’m convinced she staying with either her mates or Steph’s mum/Nan during the week for school

Reactions: 16

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She made me laugh when she mentioned being a gym junkie 😂😂
---
And one of her hobbies were ice baths and Sam said that wasn’t a hobby 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I can’t deal with her trying to pretend she is a massive Girls Aloud fan because she see’s it all over her FYP & people getting mental engagement through it but big Beefy won’t pay for a ticket 😂 and her talking about educating people when she can’t even string a sentence together, the minute she can’t think of a lie she says “like….yeah” 😂

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I thought she had a picture of herself posing up on the kitchen wall…then realised it was a screenshot from TikTok 😂

IMG_2582.jpeg

I thought with her being an international superstar make up designer she’d be on Raya

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
Now’s shes trying to make out Petr cheated ! 🤥 What an absolute bell end she is

The tart that was sleeping with Cammy’s best mate weeks after he died !!

shes one Bi*ch that one

Making sure the new potential step daddy sees the house. 🙄
Wonder if theyll get to know its rented 🤔

Everything shes doing just now is for some idiots benefit.

Reactions: 15

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I also don’t agree with him having his kids on lives. He’s even said that his views go up when he has his kids on with him

That’s disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow

iamshooked

I will never understand how she sets up her phone on her kitchen counter, positions herself into the frame, starts lip syncing and ( badly) dancing. Walk back to the phone, watch the footage, and POST IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?!?! And tonight it looks like she is literally straddling her son on the blooming floor?!?! I cringe at every single one of her rapping/ dancing videos. It’s bad enough when teenagers do it, let alone a mum of 2 :eek::eek:

K4040

VIP Member
She’s posted some woman’s account on her insta stories because the woman sent a message calling her a slag

• Wow
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t believe Mad Pam is waiting for an ADHD diagnosis. Hope she’s declaring that to Care Inspectors and Business Insurance. They’re all loving the Pip life aren’t they.

here4bants!

VIP Member
A reel woman? I know they were talking about fishing earlier sabrina hen but ffs 🤣 caught scottys comment earlier 🤣
She’s just rattled of every single comment he has left her and on which video. How fuking pathetic. He said he gifted her because she seems genuine. There is nothing genuine about her. He would get burned.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I think the more she gets rejected, the more her desperation grows & thats why she is having these outbursts. She is obsessed with a man wanting her for money because thats what attracts her to men, she doesn’t like the shoe being on the other foot ☺

lottie5378

VIP Member
She’s posted some woman’s account on her insta stories because the woman sent a message calling her a slag
😂😂 she really is a pathetic cretin. She will be hoping that woman gets hate.
What about her mother being a childminder 😂😂 folk need to start reporting her
---
😂😂 she really is a pathetic cretin. She will be hoping that woman gets hate.
What about her mother being a childminder 😂😂 folk need to start reporting her
So what if the woman works in a nursing home doesn’t stop you having an opinion on people