Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Imagine the chat with the police!
"Excuse me officer can you help me"
"Yes, miss vavron Robertson Smith whatever your name is"
"Well these people are making posts about me"
"How do you know it's about you? I don't see your name anywhere"
"Well Mr police man (bats eyes) I know it's about me because they are talking about the charity money I stole"
"Is that right hen Well YOU are under arrest then, Sergeant we are gona need bigger cuffs for beefy here"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
How is lily not mortified! One nite on live in a swimsuit flirting with some guy now last couple nites been on with another guy flirting. My weans would go nuts. Suppose lily is used to men coming before her which is a shame but I can't feel sorry for her much cause she's a brat

Spanor511

VIP Member
Really bad form when they are paying tribute to Sarah Harding and promoting awareness of her cancer charity when Big Beefy stole Cammys charity money. Maybe there will be a big banner stating this.

• Heart

here4bants!

VIP Member
Let’s tell the truth now Vav it’s not cos you’re too busy it’s cos there never was a Date in the first place
She’s so full of shit, day after the date he was really nice, the following day after that she claimed he had red flags and now she’s too bliddy bizzy. Which is it Vav. Get your fuking ducks in a row and get your stories straight. Someone buy this bitch a notepad so she can keep up with her lies

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
My son with ASD was non verbal an took forever to toilet train, he just didn’t get it and was afraid of the toilet. What I don’t understand is Max wearing pull-ups about the house all the time. In this weather he could be pottering around in some shorts or boxers. Feeling himself get wet is the best way to recognise when his body needs a wee. I used to keep a bucket beside my boy and would lift him over to it as soon he started peeing. He eventually got there and would do it himself. When he could comfortably use the bucket on his own without wetting himself we moved him onto the toilet. He would only wee in red Vileda buckets, we had them everywhere, around our house, his grans and his ASN school toilets. It was weird but it worked. We would still use pull-ups when out and about but you have to start somewhere. It’s all probably too much work for her to constantly supervise him and the extra washing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BabyG2020

Yawn yawn yawn. Her content is SO BORING. Have you noticed how low her views are? I can’t even bring myself to hate watch because it would be more interesting watching paint dry. 18k views, 30 k views… looks like others are thinking the same 👀
---
Just calculated, she has 438k followers, between 1k-3k likes on a video. So 3k likes at most which is 0.68% of her following likes her videos. Wow not even 1%.
Someone’s telling porkies with the following - looks like bots to me beefy flaps !!

here4bants!

VIP Member
She’s sitting on a live in her bed acting desperate as fuk while max is lying next to her. Shes just showed him on the live. She is an absolute boot

• Angry
  • Wow

Briar_rose

VIP Member
It’s the acting like that poor wean is deaf for me

why is she always shouting at him? And talking about stuff he doesn’t need to hear.
I wouldn’t have spoken about being overwhelmed and crying in front of my children when they were five. She has zero understanding of how to safeguard him, it’s actually frightening
---
crying in front of your kids whilst mentioning how wrong it went when you take took them out is so fucking damaging.

Also, that boy has managed to put the extractor fan on because for the ENTIRETY of her video, she never once looked to see what he was doing. lucky it was that and not the fucking hob

• Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Someone saying in the comments they hope it was Rylan but she said he has her number, he wouldn’t come into her dms 😂 i think she is planting the seeds for him to appear back in the kitchen in his wee boxers again 😏

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
Fml scrolling on tik tok this morning before I start a full days proper work to be faced by Vav on again whinging telling the internet how tired she is blah blah blah. She is litterly the worst fecking influencer on there and bet she’s wondering why her engagement is down 😂 Vav stfu you boring, moaning drain!!! You’re draining the life out of people with your rubbish
---
There will need to be a Max or a black and white greeting post soon to get that engagement back up

Yes, wants a round of applause for doing normal things all parents do.

There are parents out there doing it on or below the breadline, who never get a break and many who have children with far more complex needs. I’ll save any praise for them.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Having energy drinks and adhd makes you sleep. If she’s not sleeping then she doesn’t have Adhd.. oh wait, it’s paid for adhd
This is me with coffee, I can drink like 4 cups and go to bed 😂🫠

She doesn't have ADHD she's got borderline personality disorder and narcissism but they're not in fashion on TikTok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
she doesn’t think a man can bring anything to her life yet she is desperate for one in all her other posts she makes about men. She listed all material things, all should want a man for is love, company, support etc. no wonder no man wants her.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She wouldn't know who's contacted social services or any company's she's so full of shit 🙄 it's a breach of gdpr. The only person I could imagine who's told her anything would be Brendan and if he has then good luck with his shitty make up cause he would have fk all money left after the person has made a claim for failure to protect data. She's so full of shit as per 🙄
I've realised I put 🙄 every single comment I make 🤣cause this fat arsed boot makes my eyes roll back to 1996 with aw the shite she talks 🙄

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Don’t give her ideas to use selling points 😂😂😂 omg guyszzz have you just moved house? Are you waiting for blinds? Or just like me and haven’t bought any?? WELL these £6 sunglasses are built in blinds, so many pairs for £6, a pair for your living room, a pair for your kitchen etc etc. TikTok shop guyzzzzz

• Haha