Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I think that’s it in a nutshell. She’s shitting herself she’s confronted and it’s on film…she says these people never say anything to my face..well she might just get her wish. Whoever does it should be calm and concise…watch her rage and spit venom.
This is why she does nothing at the weekend, goes nowhere. Because everyone in the north east cannae stand her. She does the school run, goes on work trips, holiday and that's about it. Only goes the messages during the week when there's likely to be less folk about. Only goes out for a meal /coffee when Nana Mink goes with her. That's why she moved to the middle of nowhere. Paying a fortune to someone else's mortgage because she's got nothing and no-one except for her kids and tiktok. #pinchme

Reactions: 15

say it like it is

VIP Member
Who actually gets out a car , sets up the phone , goes back in then out the car 🙄 fu*k that lol

Tell ya her arse is double mine and my African friends at work tell me I have a arse like a African 😂😂

And no I don’t care nor do I make videos to say I don’t care 😂😂

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
She doesn’t have pores! Iam howling! This is her that sells and promotes make up.. who has her own blush out and she doesn’t know that every single person in the world has pores! Fs 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That tops her justifying her recording herself driving and compared it to James corden doing the carpool karaoke! She really is the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
What happened to the “trolls pished in my ice bath” story or was that for some sympathy when she was going all Martha on Korey 😂

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
People say why don’t you out these people and name them.. no I’m not putting bad energy out there bla bla.. 2 days ago she posted a woman’s Instagram account and name 😂😂 she really opens her mouth and doesn’t even know what she’s saying half the time!
Doesn’t watch anything troll related, doesn’t see it doesn’t know (gathers evidence for 6 months of someone trolling her)

She will out any wee random person on instagram but wouldn’t ever say anything to the girls from Aberdeen who constantly call her out on their pages!

And it’s all lies… I’m sure the brother of the guy you married while dying was lying when he was commenting on the suns post about you

Reactions: 14

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
5 mins ago said she doesn't even look at the dating apps then just said I only talk to the ones who have their photo verified and anyone who's maybe forgot I ask them to verify their photo 🙄 men are so needy apparently aye OK vav you had rylan jump every time there was a minor inconvenience

Anyways I'm off to sit on live for hours doing my makeup sorry meant spend the bank holiday with my kids 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I talk to my mans pals all the time fk me they must fancy the legs right off me then 🥴🤣 so that's what's happened to ma gammy legs all the males I've ever spoke tae have fancied me that much noo am like 🧑‍🦼🤣

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Lily must be MORTIFIED!! dancing breathing in to look skinny and trying (and failing) to swish her hair about to impress grown men on tiktok, pretending she's some mad raver hahahaha it's tragic behavior 🤦‍♀️🤣

U can tell she's had her eye on a man and trying to impress the last week as her content has completely changed to show off and attempt to flirt 🙈

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She’s just said she’s fussy when it comes to men 🤣🤣🤣 shagging Rylan the first time you met him in a shed doesn’t scream fussy to me Beefy. Or shagging Churchy in his maws council house in Clydebank and stuffing your face with a pizza crunch after it. Oh aye. Dead Fussy. Anyone pays her the slightest bit of attention and she’s moving them in.
Also making out shes single because she’s fussy? Naw hen, your single because your a vile, charity thieving slag that nobody will touch with a barge pole.
Shagging in a shed with that cheesy fkn music playing on her TikTok’s about finding the right one 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
“We are always eating pickles aren’t we lils, do u want some pickles?” Arent we lils “no” 😂😂😂 same with the mash “lils loves mashshovels loads on while she is moaning in the background “not so much” 😂😂 making herself look like a tit again 😏
She always says this is Lily's/Max's favourite. Poor weans have about 98 favourite foods

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
I just don’t get how she spends hours putting on her plaster face to go no where !
A run in the car to nursery and back 😂 why bother

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So max has got brain damage…I’m 100% positive that she’s just made that shit up cos not a chance she’s kept that a secret up till now. She truly is disgraceful excuse for a mother. Shes knows she’ll get away with saying anything about that wee boy cos nobody will ever question it

Spanor511

VIP Member
That will be poor Max papped back into his own bed if she’s opening her lipoedema legs for another man.

• Haha

Singleparent789

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure she’s crying cause
Roma is happy we a man and having a baby
Peters away
Max didn’t act how she wanted at swimming
No man wants her

also 2 plates of brunch? But max is spending day cuddling his sister? What does she eat

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Take it max is doped up on gummys
---
Oh my god she absolutely loves herself. Sam you have been on facetime to me am I absolutely minging ugly or do I look the exact same 🙄
---
Is that even the same person 🤣
---
Get tae yer bed nana mink and vav
---
Imagine yer nana watching ye sit on live flirting with a guy
---
Sam naming his icks and its daft things like certain shoes and vav just has to go on about men her ick is men who like loads of girls pics on insta and Sam said that's him 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha