Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Beefys desperation is insane.

The only ADHD she’s got is Another Desperate Hoe Deficiency

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Okay yes that 100% makes sense but as austic mum should she not know this? Makes me think all the “ people judge max for stuff etc” does she also judge him herself
She should know this and I’d say she judges and is embarrassed by Max. She’s in for a rude awakening, my big boy is a teenager and it doesn’t get easier. I’ve worked my arse off to help him cope. Being out and about can be hard but I’ve grown immune to the looks and comments. Unlike Steph I genuinely don’t give a fuck about what other people think, exposing him to life is my only concern. l’m constantly attending training courses and reading books to educate myself. I was told when he was 7 he would never be able to speak and now he uses full sentences and can tell you what he wants and needs. This weekend he’s been ten pin bowling, been at Hampden for the cup final and a charity match at Celtic Park today. He’s been a star but is a bit overwhelmed tonight so tomorrow we’ll have a jammy and Xbox day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spanor511

VIP Member
Few questions here...does the filter cover up goosebumps? Also if that was me and I was cold my nipples would be piercing the side of that 'ice bath' she's such a fraud.
She’ll be on soon with a reason for this. A long family history of nipples that don’t go hard. Along with huge uteruses.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
She did not say this morning she was a single mum full time to lilly, then by dinner time say lilly isn’t having dinner with them tonight as she’s at her dads for dinner….

Are you ok Steph? Like really are you ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Someone asked her what she has to offer and said r u fkn joking me what do I have to offer? Go ask my ex husband who said he regrets how he treated me go ask all my exes who are trying to match with me on tinder aw cringing for her if any of them wanted ye back you would be jumping up and down shaking the ground of pip mansion ya silly boot! She wants to enjoy life now shes been a mum since she was young. Eh hen and your still a mum albeit not a good one but u have put every man before your oldest absolutely disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 23

here4bants!

VIP Member
15 years ago her son would have been in an institution 🤦‍♀️ really? 1. We’re not in America 2. 15years ago was 2009 not 1809 3. You cut an autistic girls hair at school more than 15yr ago and she was “institutionalised” was she 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Imagine your mum on the Internet telling everyone she can pleasure herself 🫠🫠😂

And imagine driving about with the shoulder out thinking your fucking beautiful filtered to the max, when you do not look like that 🫠🫠

• Sick
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She is going hard on the Palestine content on insta now that there is a movement to block influencers who choose not to speak on it
She doesn't give a fuck about Palestine or the 14,000 children that have been killed! This is all for her own benefit. See while yer going on thinking ye have such a hard life beefy cause we all know you read here ya fkn midden and think your life is oh so hard dealing with Max, on average 10 children per day are having their limbs blown off.
I know we all have bad days and think life is shit at times but at least our children are tucked in bed safely at night and not having their homes and those around them blown to bits!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She seems really manic at the moment, I know it’s probably an act but it’s fucking draining watching it, can’t imagine how her kids feel.

and there’s 160mg of caffeine in those monsters she’s drinking half of her daily limit more or less at 5/6am. Having that everyday is not healthy.

Clueless, shameless & manless should be the next thread title 😂

toppy02

VIP Member
She used to fill it at the garage but obviously there’s only cold water comes out of that tap that’s why it’s under the kitchen window now so she can use the hose to fill it with warm water from the kitchen. Her huns are thick but us over here at tattle are not, that’s why she loathes us all and is so triggered

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
Cutting about the pip mansion in £2 sunglasses cause she is too cheap to buy blinds #whatisyourlifebeefy

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
Ian should have told her he worked on the rigs, had a massive pension or had a terminal illness with numerous insurance policies, she would have had the wooden shed booked imminently.

• Haha
Reactions: 20