Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
15 years ago her son would have been in an institution 🤦‍♀️ really? 1. We’re not in America 2. 15years ago was 2009 not 1809 3. You cut an autistic girls hair at school more than 15yr ago and she was “institutionalised” was she 🤔
I have words.. WTF 🙈🙄

So had Lily been born with CP and Autism shed what have been taken away at birth to live in an institution 😂

Fuck me!

Even Harvey Price lived at home with his twat of a mother 15 years ago!

My mates son has autism he’s 13.. he’s never been institutionalised either 🙄 go educate yourself Steph you absolute idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 16

toppy02

VIP Member
It’s really not healthy to be going on social media and spouting lies. She 100% insinuated to hundreds of people that one of her troll drove to her house and pissed in her Ice bath. That’s completely dangerous and deranged behaviour, some of her Huns are clearly not right in the head and the people who openly call her out on her bullshit are pretty well known on the internet as well. She is gas lighting her thick huns into believing she’s in danger and people are out and about her house for one reason only and that’s in the hope that one of her derangers goes after the people who rightly call her out. Someone seriously needs to take a good look at her behaviour cause she’s out of control. The face her mother or Nana don’t step in and tell her she needs to get a grip blows my mind

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I think if he went back now his friends and family might intervene and have him committed 😂
i would drive to Livingston & get him committed myself 😂 surely he can’t put himself through her humiliation for a 3rd time 🥴🫣

• Haha
Imagine sitting in the pub and someone came over and asked how you got your make up to look like a pink shiny robot and you said 'oh I'm wearing Stephanie Vavron' 😂😂😂nope not going to take off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“We are always eating pickles aren’t we lils, do u want some pickles?” Arent we lils “no” 😂😂😂 same with the mash “lils loves mashshovels loads on while she is moaning in the background “not so much” 😂😂 making herself look like a tit again 😏

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
why is she asking if thats the daughters account they are following? What a creepy thing to say. She really is a thick as shit horrible cow. No wonder nobody outside her fake world of social media likes her.
---
Off to Ibiza again to hang about with girls 10/15 yrs younger than her 😂 she is bigger now than she was last year. Can’t wait to see the horrid outfits she buys for this trip 🤭
I’m hoping she wears those crochet beach dress cover ups, it will make her look like she was caught that morning, fresh out the sea

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
So all these videos recently about the trolls, nothing effects her cause she doesn’t see it, doesn’t look at it, doesn’t bother her… she’s now been gathering evidence for 6 months of stuff she doesn’t see 😂. I thought it doesn’t bother you? Thought your above them.. another case of beefy talking absolute shite!! And she wonders why people laugh and take the cunt out of her

I think she’s talking about emz.. but what diff is it from emz coming on giving her ‘opinion’ good or bad about a someone that puts her life out to social media.. whats the diff when she was on shouting about the molly mae and tommy situation saying MM can do better and she should dump Tommy. Jumping on giving opinions on Martha?? Saying she would like peirs Morgan to get stalked cause she doesn’t like him! How is she allowed to have public opinions on people she doesn’t like? Arsehole 😂

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
This can of monster in the morning video is embarrassing! She is like a wee kid with prime !!

Am I the only one who can’t see the weight loss ?
---

Can someone link me ?
She doesn’t have weight loss it’ll be the slimming filter. Also you’re playing a 90s song asking where all your 80s gals are at. Make it make sense you absolute fool

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
"Me and korey are just really good friends, off the app" was it not just mere weeks ago she first went live with him and now they are great friends 😂 cringing like fk for her. "My last ex was short I'm not doing short men again" and wee rylan isn't doing big beefy cows anymore
---
For someone who claims she doesn't want a man she sure spends a lot of time talking about men 🙄 big Martha you get one wee bit of attention from a guy and yer all over him stalking him

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
Also being in Marketing my self it’s pretty obvious what they’ve done. They’ve taken the Ekin su and rebranded it either just to try and sell more or because no one likes Ekin after the BB saga, although why pick vav to try and push it 😂 it’s the same shade 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
It's the phoning folks work, that's just evil behaviour. But looks like they've been doing this with anyone who disagrees with Beefy her whole life. Sad existence.

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the whole TikTok from this morning. So let me get this straight. People stare at them and make rude comments when she is out with Max. But today it’s when people look at Max they don’t know he has a disability! She needs to get her fucking lies straight. Her engagement has gone through the floor hasn’t it.