Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Vav obviously been reading here folk talking about her not letting max feed himself. Dont know if its just me but I'm pretty sure I seen max eat himself with a spoon before so another lie from the tramp in fact I'm almost certain it was coco pops he was eating with a spoon ages ago

Attachments

Reactions: 15

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So after days of begging hinting for tickets, Moneybags got her freebies, mortified 😂 how can she ever go on about being financially stable but won’t part with money for tickets that would cost pennies to someone who brags she is loaded 😏

toppy02

VIP Member
Oh my god biggest laugh on the internet today is vav making a tik tok saying she hates getting her photo taken 😂 she does nothing but take videos and selfies of herself, all of her earlier pics and videos of max shows that she’s documented every minute of her life by pouting into the camera. she’s a walking embarrassment with the lies
---
Also what’s going on with the dirty deleting of tik toks 😂

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
The cheap TikTok sunglasses she was trying to sell the other day, on at this time in morning, in her pjs, standing in her kitchen making max’s packed lunch… I can’t 🫠😂😂😂😂

She isn’t right! She is a full scale fruit loop! Can’t wait for the Ibiza content 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
All she's done is slate men ye can apparently tell what kind of person a man Is from the clothes he wears 🙄 cringing like fk at her saying men whinge at what she does for a job and they won't like her going to ibiza Ireland London calm doon big shot 🥴 "I can't put any man before my job" oh but ye can put them before your daughter tho eh

toppy02

VIP Member
It’s when she puts the phone in Nanas face the rust time and Nana sees her filtered self and goes wow 😳😂 tell me you use filters without telling me you use filters 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Now’s shes trying to make out Petr cheated ! 🤥 What an absolute bell end she is

The tart that was sleeping with Cammy’s best mate weeks after he died !!

shes one Bi*ch that one
Makes it look better for her if she insinuates he cheated. When the reality is he actually just discovered what she was truly like after a very short relationship. I would say his parents had the measure of her.

K4040

VIP Member
Does Max know how to use a spoon! Or does she the narcissist controlling cow not encourage him to do it !

He’s away to be 5 sure he could feed himself
---
She holds that wee boy back
He’s never going to be independent whilst he’s in her care. She wants him to delayed because it gets her more attention, she can exploit his autism and keep the DLA on a higher rate. She’s vile, any sen parent would want their child to develop as much as possible but not beefy

azura81

VIP Member
Confused ! So on insta she is going to the police to get them charged and has told the persons family member already that they should watch but on TT she has put the puzzle pieces together and knows how to it now is !??? So this all just happened today ??? But then says folk can have an opinion???
Wtf she is a weirdo

beefy you try and get folk sacked all the time !!
Anyway we all know the insta is alot of shite
when the views are low eh beefy

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sat on live trying to fire into a man when her son is asleep next to her, shameful as always from the slag.

• Angry
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Admitting she’s not a single parent to max but “the internet forgets she’s a single mum to her 15yr old daughter every single day” pretty sure L’s dad is involved in her life Steph 🙄 Honestly the lies! It’s like she forgets people know her in real life
Was Lily not away on an exotic holiday for two or three weeks last year with her Dad? Shows a good relationship to me, once Big Vav decided he was her dad obviously, after the first Dad fucked off. #pinchme

• Heart
So she's in bed with Max trying to flirt with her next victim 🙄.

He's mentioning being outdoorsy and she's thinking 'I'll trap him on the wooden hut where I took Rylan' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Today she's peaked with her manic behaviour, Nana and Mad Pam must see there's something no right with her at the moment.

• Haha
He never cheated 🤣🤣🤣the penny dropped and he got out, god she's grasping for straws now.

Seriously Steph get help you're nearly 40 and a mother of 2.

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
View attachment 2957951
Always on insta and not TT

Let’s face it , if this was true she wouldn’t be posting it and warning the person ! She would just let the police deal with it
So it’s fine for her to contact peoples work because she doesn’t like their opinion of her but people can’t contact brands because her ads are misleading with filters/misinformation, contact social services because she knowingly drugged her son for an advert?

What a fucking hypocrite

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Mind she said she has to wear head phones on max cause he’s so loud in the mornings and it’s unfair on Lilly??? But then again she also said Lilly hates crowds etc but took her to New York and going to see Taylor swift… so who knows 😂

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
Imagine a near 40 year old mum of 2 telling the internet she wants a man who will throw her up against a wall, wtf my kids would tell me to get a grip. She was supposed to go off at 1pm but she’s still on since Ian was in her live. Hes gone now so it’s back to she doesn’t need a man, every second work fuck this fuck that, she’s mental
---
If she was that bothered by being bombarded then why wasn’t he blocked?

Making out she don’t need a man, she’s desperate for a man it’s as obvious as her dirty pores
He wasn’t even bombarding her he was taking the oiss but she’s so full of herself she can’t see it 😂 korey situation over again

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It's like her pretending she is a massive Beyonce fan when Beyonce is trending, or that her and the daughter are massive Taylor Swift fans when Taylor is trending or a massive Adele fan when Adele is trending, or...

Nah I think I've made my point. She's so fickle and her content (and by extension her life) is led by what is trending. She doesn't have an original thought it her head. Whether that comes to fashion, food, what shows she likes, what music she likes. It all comes from what's going on around her and even if it doesn't suit her, she still runs with it to excess.

What a sad little life, Jane.
It cracks me up that she was this massive Beyoncé fan…until Keri Roma slagged off Texas Hold Em and Steph has barely mentioned her since 🙃

You can’t beat a strong woman who sticks by her opinions

• Haha