Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at her views pre and post the blush fake crying tik tok shows she’s clearly paid a lot of money to boost it ffs trying to fool BP into thinking she’s more popular than she is.
also genuine question Vav, cause we know she reads here, why do you think you never get invited to any influencer events in and around Aberdeen or Scotland come to think of it when lassies with way smaller following do. Have you ever wondered about that or are so obsessed that BPurfict fly you to N Ireland now and again for their budget make up events that you genuinely have believe you’re the big shot. I’m really curious as it seems she had to leave and head to another country to do any events. For such a big creator that’s very strange

Reactions: 9
I just find it hilarious she has hyped this blush up & its just a carbon copy of BPs The Cheek with her name on it 😏 but the huns are daft enough to lap it up & will blow smoke up her arse & its says its amazing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hello, thanks for the new thread! I’ve been so bloody bizzzzzy with work that I am struggling to keep up, but I am missing all you loosers. Might write my name on a bottle of Benetint and see if I can make my millions flogging that and retire from the rat race.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was expecting a bit more from this blush from someone as amazing as Vav. The packaging is giving "Kardashian" 😏
Aka cheap shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3433.jpeg

---
---
So it’s basically one of these in the same bottle but with different branding on the front. Same as when they took out her box and it was the same products with an SV sleeve and the hair box again just packaged differently.
Going on about it being in production blah blah blah like she’s created a whole new product and formula. It’s re branding of an existing product to see if they can shift some more 😂 god the Huns and her are thick. It’s Marketing babe it’s nothing to do with you creating your own product, yer not Charlotte Tilbury so stop embarrassing yourself Steph

Attachments

• Haha
Also being in Marketing my self it’s pretty obvious what they’ve done. They’ve taken the Ekin su and rebranded it either just to try and sell more or because no one likes Ekin after the BB saga, although why pick vav to try and push it 😂 it’s the same shade 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also being in Marketing my self it’s pretty obvious what they’ve done. They’ve taken the Ekin su and rebranded it either just to try and sell more or because no one likes Ekin after the BB saga, although why pick vav to try and push it 😂 it’s the same shade 😂
I thought it looked suspiciously similar to the Ekin shade. Mortified for her 😂
I hope this isn't her big empire for lils that she has planned, when they don't sell someone else's name will be on it 🫣😂

She put her make up on using it on her video but didn't actually show the application etc. Surely that's the whole point and to try to sell it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.