Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda90

It absolutely amazes me she doesn’t see the irony with herself. So as someone else said she can have an opinion on woman in leggings/molly Mae/ baby reindeer / piers Morgan etc but people can’t have an opinion on her. She has nearly half a million followers, she does have an audience. People have voiced opinions on other people for as long as they have had a voice.

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON THE CONTENT YOU PUT OUT THERE!!!

We aren’t coming to your house and peeking in your windows then coming here to chat about what we have seen. You put these videos out. That means we have the right to comment. That’s like me running about the town with my tits out then being livid people are talking about me running out with my tits out. Are you so fucking stupid you don’t understand that??

Girls aloud will be interesting. It’s not Tesco or Tim Hortons. People will have had a drink and you know people are always much more vocal after a few drinks. Have a fun night beefcakes.

Reactions: 20

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Vav obviously been reading here folk talking about her not letting max feed himself. Dont know if its just me but I'm pretty sure I seen max eat himself with a spoon before so another lie from the tramp in fact I'm almost certain it was coco pops he was eating with a spoon ages ago
Its the wording of this for me ...

"The work I put in behind the camera".

Not a single person is forcing her to live her life in FRONT of a camera.

Reactions: 19

Scotblock

VIP Member
View attachment 2957951
Always on insta and not TT

Let’s face it , if this was true she wouldn’t be posting it and warning the person ! She would just let the police deal with it
IF and that’s a big IF charges are pressed by putting this on Insta she has jeopardised the whole if any case. Firstly before she knows this person has contacted brands etc then there has definitely been a GDPR breach somewhere along the lines. Companies who pass people information on are subject to million pound fines. So, in essence the person whose data has been breached can counter sue both Steph and the companies involved. Secondly, cases like this aren’t really classed as harassment as contacting third parties is an act of free will. Thirdly, unless the person has physically or threatened to pyshically harm Steph then it’s usually a civil case. It’s a bit like ringing the Polis on Karen at work because she called someone a bitch and heard they were sniffing coke off the CEO’s back at the Christmas party 😂 It’s all idle gossip. And you can’t charge someone for idle gossip. I’ll tell you what I do know though. That the Polis will have told her to come off TikTok and tone it down. They are so sick of hearing “well I was on TikTok” even they are rolling their eyes into different postcodes.
---
Someone give Lara a fucking Tattle tshirt. That little legend has just hit the nail right on the head 😂😂Oh, and Steph! Even Bridget Jones got her happily ever after. You won’t because you are a horrible person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine your mum on the Internet telling everyone she can pleasure herself 🫠🫠😂

And imagine driving about with the shoulder out thinking your fucking beautiful filtered to the max, when you do not look like that 🫠🫠
One minute telling everyone she can pleasure herself, then the next minute wants a guy to throw her against a wall. Aren’t we Lils must get the piss ripped right out of her.

• Haha
She does look evil, evil to the core and after all the evil things she's done to people over the years, even now phoning folks works to ruin their careers she's a nasty nasty piece of work and her huns are falling for this act she puts on.

Cock hungry, nasty, wee fat troll that she is.

Loving HAHM Day at Perth Races with a bus full of pals, whilst Big Beefy hangs around Tim Hortons with Nana, oh aye who's the jealous one now Beefy? #pinchme

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Her child is challenged in comparison to neurotypical child. So why the fuck do you hold him back and don’t give him the chance to develop and be less challenged.. ILL TELL YOU WHY BEEFY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH EXPLOITATIVE “PARENT” EVER. YOU WANT THAT BOY TO STAY CHALLENGED SO YOU CAN GAIN THE DLA, THE ATTENTION. SYMPATHY AND AT EVERY CHANCE YOU WILL EXPLOIT THAT BOY. YOU ARE DISGUSTING DESPICABLE AND YOU WILL REALISE ONE DAY SOON HOLDING THAT PRECIOUS SPECIAL BOY BACK WAS THE WORSE THING BECAUSE IT WILL FUCKING HIT YOU WHEN THAT CHILD YEARS OF FRUSTRATION AND HAVING TO LIVE WITH YOU COME BACK AND SHOW YOU THE OUTCOME OF YOUR FUCKING SELFISH PARENTING.
Hope it’s one day soon because you deserve it you desperate piece of shit
---
Sorry for the rant but every time she exploits that poor boy boils my piss

• Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Not interested in a footballer.. fuck me love you need to lower your standards.. Victoria Beckham you are not 😂😂😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s just said she’s fussy when it comes to men 🤣🤣🤣 shagging Rylan the first time you met him in a shed doesn’t scream fussy to me Beefy. Or shagging Churchy in his maws council house in Clydebank and stuffing your face with a pizza crunch after it. Oh aye. Dead Fussy. Anyone pays her the slightest bit of attention and she’s moving them in.
Also making out shes single because she’s fussy? Naw hen, your single because your a vile, charity thieving slag that nobody will touch with a barge pole.

• Haha
Omg I can't deal she just said she can sing she can sing disney songs like moana 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I've got severe second hand embarrassment tonight. If she wanted a man so would have a man.. oh fuck off love. I would drop kick her if she was my daughter 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

K4040

VIP Member
What the hell has she got to be stressed about.The colour if that water 🤢. That video shows me how lonely she is and how she has noone apart from her mum.and nannain her life
Of course she’s lonely, but she only has herself to blame. If she hadn’t of done some absolutely vile things in the past, If she didn’t constant lie, exploit her kids online and wasn’t the most hated woman in Aberdeen then maybe she’d find a man. But as a SEN mum her focus should be Max & encouraging him and trying to help him develop.

Using the non verbal to not potty train is ridiculous, this is what flash cards can be used for. My son (he’s verbal) was potty trained at 3.5 because he was encouraged by myself & his nursery & it may have taken months but we got there with support and persistence.

The only thing constant in Max’s life is his iPad. She puts no effort in with that child unless it involves making a TikTok. I hope when max gets to school they give him all the support and encouragement possible & the school tell Beefy that she needs to step up and continue what they’re doing in school at home.

She makes me so angry, because she’s making a mockery of autism. Autism doesn’t hold a child back, it’s the parent who refuses to support and encourage them that does!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

toppy02

VIP Member
Wholly toot, not been on for a few days and just catching up. Her ego just now is off the scale she’s making a right fool of herself. Going on about footballers fuck me vav no footballer would look at a middle aged, chubby, lying single mother of two, who has to sell her soul on tik tok to make a living along with claiming every benefit under the sun, get a fecking grip of yourself!
also there’s nothing wrong with the algorithm, your tik toks are shit and boring and no one can be arsed with you, end of

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
* Vag enters the group chat *

“Mum, Nana I’m losing viewers so I’m going to do an ‘Ask Me Anything’ - you know what to do!”

“Of course my darling daughter, I have my questions from the time we all sat at your kitchen table eating sweets while my face was melting. Now send us a voice note of you singing!”

“Leave it to your Nana, I’ll post what I normally do. I’ll have to get an early night though because I’m walking round Union Square tomorrow looking for people who don’t blow smoke up your arse”

View attachment 2949989

Also Vag, I don’t think everyone is an amazing mum, I think Rosemary West and Karen Matthew’s struggled a bit…

I wonder if this question came from Binny Meldrum 🤔

View attachment 2949990
You always felt different did you. What’s up, do you struggle to make friends and keep them. Do men get disinterested in you after they’ve pumped you. Can’t remember things. That’s not ADHD hun! That’s just because you are a narcissistic, spoiled little bitch who can’t keep her lies straight. That diagnosis was for free! Your welcome chubs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart