Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently lily walked past a group of white girls in school who were swinging about a younger black boy who was wearing ear defenders and lily saved this boy! Sure beefy sure 🙄 why mention colour 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lilly the big bully blaster 😂😂😂😂
Steph acting as tho she’s a big gangster, saying she was that angry she was swearing to the teachers and screaming in the girls face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't need a man but wants a man that isn't gona be jealous of her success 🤣and won't be jealous her going to events like in ibiza then says who's man would be happy with them going to ibiza? Eh mine hen 🤣 mine even paid for me to go away years ago I didn't want to spend the money on myself so said I wasn't going but my man made sure I went paid it all and bought all my clothes
That just shows the mentality of her. Clearly never had a proper secure relationship with trust where the other can go away with pals & you aren’t sat there jealous & losing your mind. We go away with pals without each other, its usually stag/hen do’s.
---
Lilly the big bully blaster 😂😂😂😂
Steph acting as tho she’s a big gangster, saying she was that angry she was swearing to the teachers and screaming in the girls face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So it's now morally wrong to charge followers for sub only lives according to beefy but not to speak about autism eh

Reactions: 9
So it's now morally wrong to charge followers for sub only lives according to beefy but not to speak about autism eh
its morally wrong to continually exploit your vulnerable son for money but here we are Beefy.

Reactions: 18
That just shows the mentality of her. Clearly never had a proper secure relationship with trust where the other can go away with pals & you aren’t sat there jealous & losing your mind. We go away with pals without each other, its usually stag/hen do’s.
---

Yip we were same stag and hen do's we have both been away and it's been brilliant never Any issues for us cause we trust each other. My man still goes the odd stag do I've not been away just the lassies for few years cause I hate going out now and don't have the confidence anymore plus I'd just be a burden needing help with stuff and no cnut needs to be dealing with that while on holiday 🤣 was fine going away recently with my man and kids cause they are used to me and know what I do and don't need help with plus I can't drink anymore who the fk wants to go on a lassies holiday and be sober no me that's for sure 🤣
---
That you admitting you read here beefy " I read somewhere that I rely on the kids dads for money" but she's working hard and is financially secure so doesn't need anyone and just said she might need to hire staff to help in the house 🤣 nae bother beefyonce

Last edited:
  • Haha
She can’t afford blinds but can afford staff for in the house 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's the phoning folks work, that's just evil behaviour. But looks like they've been doing this with anyone who disagrees with Beefy her whole life. Sad existence.
I know they’re fecking rancid the lot of them. They think it’s acceptable to mouth off to people in the street and call peoples work with one intention only and that’s to get people fired. Then she runs onto social media boohooing every 5 minutes cause of trolls, her, Nana, Mad Pam and Iilz are vilest biggest trolls out there.
She thinks such the big i am but sailing close to the wind and it’s not going to take much for her to end up cancelled. Apart from the boosted posts that she clearly does her engagement is shite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s on a live selling maybelline but bprrfect is the best? I’m so confused? Surely both companies must think that’s a conflict?

Reactions: 11
On a different note….. what’s happened to this live she is supposedly doing about Autsim that you had to pay £10 to attend. Not heard anything else about it

Reactions: 9
What the duck have I just watched 🤦‍♀️ my eyes are burning. How is she not embarrassed dancing about infront of a camera like that. Absolute nick of her
---
Doesn’t own anything above a size 12 🤔🤔🤔 hunny if you actually bought clothes that fit you rather than squeeze into clothes that are 2 sizes too small you wouldn’t look as much of a state

Attachments

• Haha
A woman pushing 40 dancing in front of a camera with her fat flat ass . She’s definitely got mental health issues and not the full story

Reactions: 13
What the duck have I just watched 🤦‍♀️ my eyes are burning. How is she not embarrassed dancing about infront of a camera like that. Absolute nick of her
---
Doesn’t own anything above a size 12 🤔🤔🤔 hunny if you actually bought clothes that fit you rather than squeeze into clothes that are 2 sizes too small you wouldn’t look as much of a state
I actally can’t believe she’s sticking to the size 12 😮😮 , no way that’s a size 12 bottom half no way !! 💩

• Haha
Who actually gets out a car , sets up the phone , goes back in then out the car 🙄 fu*k that lol

Tell ya her arse is double mine and my African friends at work tell me I have a arse like a African 😂😂

And no I don’t care nor do I make videos to say I don’t care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.