Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's something to try ya big bleeping midden,tell your son no! Wen my kids were wee and we went swimming they both at least once tried to make a beeline for the big pool as I'm sure a lot of kids have but cause I wasn't a strong swimmer I stuck to the wee pool till they were a bit bigger so they were hauled back in to the Wee pool don't like it tough lol sorry I know I'm not experienced in having a child with additional needs but from every other parent here who does every single one of uz have said u tell your children no or explain to them in a way they will understand. Sure take them out if they aren't enjoying the pool but I think vav just doesn't put the effort in to trying to distract him and telling him no we can't go in there today

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is everything always a bliddy disaster with her. There’s never a “ omg guys it went so well with M today” unless it’s something that massively benefits her. Haven’t seen any congrats from Vav to Roma yet. Someone mentioned about them living apart. He has a daughter so maybe that’s why they aren’t living together but I do feel she just wanted a baby and didn’t care with who.

Reactions: 11
Nice, normal fun days out aren’t dramatic enough for TikTok.

She clearly hates having to do stuff with Max. Poor kid.

Reactions: 7

I've never known anything like it honestly! Always such a drama. I love days out with my kids there's rarely anything that warrants me saying there was a drama. The only drama I have is having to sleep for 4-6 hours after a fun wee day out with the weans and being in a lot of pain the next day. Ye would think I'd been climbing everest the state I'm in the next day 🤣

Just another excuse not to do things with max. He needs routine when it suits her. Her problem is she’s never taught him right from wrong so he thinks he can do and go where he wants. I.e playing with her ice bath. That should be a big no no but silly Vav thinks it’s ok. It actually just her making up a ridiculous story in order to make sure he gets a place at a SEN swimming class. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Max will go swimming with his sen school. My son did it was actually his first time in a pool and he took to it like a duck to water 🤣. But as said above she needs to put boundaries and rules in place. Max should understand the word no. If she doesn't do it now she will regret it when he's a great big teen. I'm an actual single parent and Im worked so hard on my son (he's a towering over me teen now) knowing boundaries and appropriate behaviour (where applicable). Don't get me wrong he has his moments but he's generally a well behaved teenager . I also never used his disability as an excuse for bad behaviour because our sen kids are capable of been naughty it's not always a sensory meltdown.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Max kicked off, I think she was majorly uncomfortable being in a public place locally knowing how hated she is and she couldn’t take the stares and the whispers so left but used Max for content (she’d never do that would she 😂🫠)

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Max kicked off, I think she was majorly uncomfortable being in a public place locally knowing how hated she is and she couldn’t take the stares and the whispers so left but used Max for content (she’d never do that would she 😂🫠)
I think it was probably a combination of this and he likely did kick off but as she’s finding out he’s now 5 and ALOT harder to control physically and after 5 years of letting him do what he wants she’s struggling

Or… the whole things made up because when you book the pool in Ellon it literally tells you on the app which part of the pool your booking into

Btw.. Steph not a weirdo stalker - I take my kids there because I grew up there and my family live there so anyone local would know this information 😂

Attachments

I think it was probably a combination of this and he likely did kick off but as she’s finding out he’s now 5 and ALOT harder to control physically and after 5 years of letting him do what he wants she’s struggling

Or… the whole things made up because when you book the pool in Ellon it literally tells you on the app which part of the pool your booking into

Btw.. Steph not a weirdo stalker - I take my kids there because I grew up there and my family live there so anyone local would know this information 😂
I have that app to book in for my leisure centre & it’s the same.

Wonder if she’ll rebook today or tomorrow or she’ll make some excuse to avoid going

Reactions: 6
I have that app to book in for my leisure centre & it’s the same.

Wonder if she’ll rebook today or tomorrow or she’ll make some excuse to avoid going
Unless she’s booked today already she won’t be able to take him there’s only 1 space left for the public session today everything else is full

Reactions: 5
We all know she did NOT infact cry last night … If she did it would of been recorded (in black and white of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t want to phone my mum *fake cry*
I don’t want to phone my friends *fake cry*
Iam single as duck *fake cry*
All this cause she had to take max swimming on her own, it’s funny how anything she does with max and other people are there (airports holiday etc) he is fine, but when she’s on her own it’s a nightmare!

She’s saying she just wanted to be a mum and do something fun with max (you know the things most mums do with their kids anyway)

She’s a Middle Aged woman her friends are married she doesn’t want to phone them and bother them 😂😂😂 Iv said before I’m the same age as her, some of my friends are married, we still msgs, send voice notes and phone each other constantly through out the day. You can have the big car, the big house, the blue tick on tiktok, but when you actually have no one, no friends not a real person in your life I would definitely be having a hard look at myself that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh YES

It just hit my im single as fu*k … bla bla bla … I don’t need a man 🙄.

Let’s face it she’s desperate for a man to take over and walk about her rented gaff half naked with a clip chart

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is disappointed as a mother.. it doesn't seem she was much different with her daughter though. Max needs proper boundaries and love and fun, he is a little boy not a puppet. If she had a man at the swimming it would of been a whole different story. Now don't get me wrong I'm on my own now and yeh family activities are fun when u enjoy it with someone else, but u have to try to enjoy what u have .

Just another feel sorry for me video because her engagement has been absolutely shocking. Anything for likes and views 🙄

Reactions: 11
why does it always go back to her being single ?
If you want to offload beefy get some counselling ! Poor guy who just wants a pump and she is offloading
No wonder she doesn’t get a 2nd date !

Can’t wait to see the clothing brand she is gonna promote 🤣🤣

Says no other influencer is saying they are overwhelmed ! So not your mate Roma saying it a few videos ago then

can’t believe she lets max crawl along the units ! Too busy fake crying to care if he falls

Reactions: 5
You have to laugh when her reply to people is “ are you ok 😂” Big Vav your the one that’s not ok 😂

Honestly she needs to get a grip! 1. Putting max on camera in a nappy disrespectful. Letting him crawl all over the counter roaring he could fall off. 2. Finding doing normal things we all do regularlysome of us alone. You're stressed and panicking because you've seen the reality of if you can't manage him at 5 what will you do when he's 15.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.