Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put her make up on using it on her video but didn't actually show the application etc. Surely that's the whole point and to try to sell it.
she knows there is people out there who thinks she is amazing & will buy anything with her name on it.

Reactions: 8
Imagine sitting in the pub and someone came over and asked how you got your make up to look like a pink shiny robot and you said 'oh I'm wearing Stephanie Vavron' 😂😂😂nope not going to take off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m assuming Max isn’t going to a mainstream school so I’m sure he’ll be with specially trained staff whose job it is to pick up on what he’s like and what works for him. Of course it’s daunting but I can’t take her seriously when she whips him out of school at the drop of a hat when he would no doubt thrive with a good routine

Her new post… she hasn’t edited it properly. Left the part in where she is looking at the stuff like wtf is this! Dead🫠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honest to god, she’s hopeless. Loved the emphasis at the start that whoever it is keeps sending her stuff because she’s such a bliddy bizzy Tik Tokker, everyone wants her to advertise their stuff (even though commission is paid and her ads are gash)

Reactions: 7
Also being in Marketing my self it’s pretty obvious what they’ve done. They’ve taken the Ekin su and rebranded it either just to try and sell more or because no one likes Ekin after the BB saga, although why pick vav to try and push it 😂 it’s the same shade 😂
Lol
“It’s on Production guys”
You mean it’s been sent to the printers Steph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would imagine vav has had to contribute towards the cost of the new product. They will have it tied in that they need to sell a certain amount to cover upfront costs before she sees any return. Still quite a moment for her and im sure she is on cloud 9. Now is probably the hardest time she needs to prove that she can actually influence people. Its a product with her name on it! She cant make any excuses if it fails

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who left the door open again 🙄

You would think she would be sooo bliddy busy & sooo tired guys what with the major product launch fighting off the handsome young men & whatever other bullshit she has going on. Just can't keep her fat arse & swollen legs off the ole tattle life !

Get back in ice bath vav it might help.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s tell the truth now Vav it’s not cos you’re too busy it’s cos there never was a Date in the first place
She’s so full of tit, day after the date he was really nice, the following day after that she claimed he had red flags and now she’s too bliddy bizzy. Which is it Vav. Get your fuking ducks in a row and get your stories straight. Someone buy this witch a notepad so she can keep up with her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so full of tit, day after the date he was really nice, the following day after that she claimed he had red flags and now she’s too bliddy bizzy. Which is it Vav. Get your fuking ducks in a row and get your stories straight. Someone buy this witch a notepad so she can keep up with her lies
She should be putting that white board to use 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect size for ALL those lies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she have a massive A4 notebook with duck all in it?! Perhaps your suggestion she could take onboard 🤣👍

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.