Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have time to date? She doesn’t date. She meets men and pumps them like wee Rylan in the shed and then moves them straight in….This was all just lies for likes and views from the thick Huns.

Reactions: 10
Let’s tell the truth now Vav it’s not cos you’re too busy it’s cos there never was a Date in the first place
There probably was a date but he binned her off. That response is giving rejection vibes. Lucky escape for the guy tbh

I would imagine vav has had to contribute towards the cost of the new product. They will have it tied in that they need to sell a certain amount to cover upfront costs before she sees any return. Still quite a moment for her and im sure she is on cloud 9. Now is probably the hardest time she needs to prove that she can actually influence people. Its a product with her name on it! She cant make any excuses if it fails
Oh so she's actually paying to sell a bperfet product which they have rebranded with her EX HUSBANDS name?? Oh another wonderful pinch me moment for our big heifer 🥰
---
Let’s tell the truth now Vav it’s not cos you’re too busy it’s cos there never was a Date in the first place
This reply from her translates to..... Nobody in Aberdeen will date a narcissistic charity thief and no chance of dating on tiktok because the truth always finds her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why all this drama over hayfever and the injection? Just pop an antihistamine and whilst you’re googling where to get it shut the duck up! Honestly complaining about hayfever is just pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saying she is stressed about a photoshoot when she spends her days her days eye bleeping a camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying she is stressed about a photoshoot when she spends her days her days eye bleeping a camera 😂
Because they won’t use her filter so they’ll reveal the true size 18 space raider

• Haha
Reactions: 20
NOT VAV OVER USING A SONG AGAIN?

HONESTLY it's tragic at this point. She's desperate for that guy to notice her.

The lyrics don't make sense for what she ever posts. I get liking a song (I'd maybe like it too if she hadn't put me off it), listening to it loads etc but make it make sense for what you're putting visuals to, surely?!?!

Reactions: 9
NOT VAV OVER USING A SONG AGAIN?

HONESTLY it's tragic at this point. She's desperate for that guy to notice her.

The lyrics don't make sense for what she ever posts. I get liking a song (I'd maybe like it too if she hadn't put me off it), listening to it loads etc but make it make sense for what you're putting visuals to, surely?!?!
she will have a million drafts of her lip syncing to this song to use when it doesn’t relate to her latest slabberings.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god biggest laugh on the internet today is vav making a tik tok saying she hates getting her photo taken 😂 she does nothing but take videos and selfies of herself, all of her earlier pics and videos of max shows that she’s documented every minute of her life by pouting into the camera. she’s a walking embarrassment with the lies
---
Also what’s going on with the dirty deleting of tik toks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The filter on nana macaroni 😂 her that doesn’t use filters, it has totally altered nana macs face 😂

• Haha
It’s when she puts the phone in Nanas face the rust time and Nana sees her filtered self and goes wow 😳😂 tell me you use filters without telling me you use filters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s when she puts the phone in Nanas face the rust time and Nana sees her filtered self and goes wow 😳😂 tell me you use filters without telling me you use filters 😂
Nana wishes she looks that good for the Grandazzz

• Haha
Wonder if ‘ask me a question’ will work on here

How much did Tim Hortons pay her ?

How brown is the apples by lunch time ?
---
The faces she pulls, pure narcissistic cow

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

---
I see her milk allergy was in full force today whilst devouring not one but two laden coffees with milk and flavour shots 🙄 the amount of rubbish this lassie sprouts is unbelievable

---
It’s they eyes they are evil, she can try paint this goody two shoes picture all she tries but they eyes can’t be hidden 👿

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.