Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We are always eating pickles aren’t we lils, do u want some pickles?” Arent we lils “no” 😂😂😂 same with the mash “lils loves mashshovels loads on while she is moaning in the background “not so much” 😂😂 making herself look like a tit again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does look evil, evil to the core and after all the evil things she's done to people over the years, even now phoning folks works to ruin their careers she's a nasty nasty piece of work and her huns are falling for this act she puts on.

Cock hungry, nasty, wee fat troll that she is.

Loving HAHM Day at Perth Races with a bus full of pals, whilst Big Beefy hangs around Tim Hortons with Nana, oh aye who's the jealous one now Beefy? #pinchme

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“We are always eating pickles aren’t we lils, do u want some pickles?” Arent we lils “no” 😂😂😂 same with the mash “lils loves mashshovels loads on while she is moaning in the background “not so much” 😂😂 making herself look like a tit again 😏
She always says this is Lily's/Max's favourite. Poor weans have about 98 favourite foods

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does look evil, evil to the core and after all the evil things she's done to people over the years, even now phoning folks works to ruin their careers she's a nasty nasty piece of work and her huns are falling for this act she puts on.

Cock hungry, nasty, wee fat troll that she is.

Loving HAHM Day at Perth Races with a bus full of pals, whilst Big Beefy hangs around Tim Hortons with Nana, oh aye who's the jealous one now Beefy? #pinchme
I don’t even think she was there again today - they both look like they’re wearing exactly the same clothes as last week and Fanny’s hair is the same…plus it was a beautiful day in Aberdeen, she would have been sweating with that Moose Knuckle babygrow on

IMG_2450.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even think she was there again today - they both look like they’re wearing exactly the same clothes as last week and Fanny’s hair is the same…plus it was a beautiful day in Aberdeen, she would have been sweating with that Moose Knuckle babygrow on

View attachment 2940531
You are 💯 right ! That was definitely last week or when ever it was , Sadoo !

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2940531
She said when she was live last week she was going to be filming, that must have been what it was for!

Imagine being in the street and mad nanna coming to pull you up for something, you'd tell her to duck off 🫣😂
This came up on my FYP, Whats this about Dirty Diane 🤔

Reactions: 9
She said when she was live last week she was going to be filming, that must have been what it was for!

Imagine being in the street and mad nanna coming to pull you up for something, you'd tell her to duck off 🫣😂
can u imagine the uproar if someone did that to her hole granddaughter while she was with her kids?

Reactions: 9
It's the phoning folks work, that's just evil behaviour. But looks like they've been doing this with anyone who disagrees with Beefy her whole life. Sad existence.

Reactions: 16
Does Max know how to use a spoon! Or does she the narcissist controlling cow not encourage him to do it !

He’s away to be 5 sure he could feed himself
---
She holds that wee boy back

Reactions: 8
Does Max know how to use a spoon! Or does she the narcissist controlling cow not encourage him to do it !

---
He’s never going to be independent whilst he’s in her care. She wants him to delayed because it gets her more attention, she can exploit his autism and keep the DLA on a higher rate. She’s vile, any sen parent would want their child to develop as much as possible but not beefy

Reactions: 15

---
I’m pretty sure he can - I think she doesn’t like him to get dirty which ironically wouldn’t happen if she let him feed himself and allowed him to work on his motor skills

Reactions: 10
“I don’t use filters” first picture is when her forehead is up at the camera & the filter slips, 2nd is when it is back from the camera & the filter can focus again. All this while selling make up, its false advertising sitting there with filters on leading people on that the make up gets rid of all the wrinkles she has.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
“I don’t use filters” first picture is when her forehead is up at the camera & the filter slips, 2nd is when it is back from the camera & the filter can focus again. All this while selling make up, its false advertising sitting there with filters on leading people on that the make up gets rid of all the wrinkles she has.
Doesn't want or need a man but sat talking about men and dating again 🙄

Reactions: 11
Doesn't need a man but wants a man that isn't gona be jealous of her success 🤣and won't be jealous her going to events like in ibiza then says who's man would be happy with them going to ibiza? Eh mine hen 🤣 mine even paid for me to go away years ago I didn't want to spend the money on myself so said I wasn't going but my man made sure I went paid it all and bought all my clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Course you don’t Steph 😂

IMG_2452.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.