Stephanie Vavron #42 Bubbles DeVavron has a new blush out, chasing wee boys on TT she’ll do anything for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Mad Pam is waiting for an ADHD diagnosis. Hope she’s declaring that to Care Inspectors and Business Insurance. They’re all loving the Pip life aren’t they.

Reactions: 15
What the duck have I just watched 🤦‍♀️ my eyes are burning. How is she not embarrassed dancing about infront of a camera like that. Absolute nick of her
---
Doesn’t own anything above a size 12 🤔🤔🤔 hunny if you actually bought clothes that fit you rather than squeeze into clothes that are 2 sizes too small you wouldn’t look as much of a state
as much as Cherine is a roaster, she admits she is a 14 & her arse is nowhere near the size of beefy 😂 get the tape measure out again for us & give us a laugh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see that other tik tok roaster Kerri Roma is pregnant I wonder how long before Vav is making a tt or insta congratulating her like they are the very best of pals.
poor kid though another one for her to slag off on social media, poor thing will need a set of ear plugs in the womb with her erratic screeching voice and behaviour, poor kid

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I see that other tik tok roaster Kerri Roma is pregnant I wonder how long before Vav is making a tt or insta congratulating her like they are the very best of pals.
poor kid though another one for her to slag off on social media, poor thing will need a set of ear plugs in the womb with her erratic screeching voice and behaviour, poor kid
Oh there will be a "oh so glad we can finally talk about it, so hard to keep the secret" type comment as well nae doot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might be controversial but I don’t get why you would have a baby with someone you don’t live with. He stays in Manchester and she’s in Bo’ness. Surely you’d want to stay with someone before having a baby. That’s when you really get to know someone.

Reactions: 8
I don’t own anything above a size 12 😂😂 suppose if it’s XL that doesn’t count. I am a size 12 and I am much slimmer than her. I lost weight a good while ago (about 3 stone). Before that I was a solid 16, pushing an 18 and my body was more like hers then. I refuse to believe she is 12. No shame in a size, the number on the label doesn’t define you but being a liar does define you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the swimming video. She needs to take Max to the local pool to get him used to the surroundings for FOUR yes four months. But she can whip him away on holiday and here there and everywhere and he's fine. I smell 💩 beefcakes

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.