Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Met him on live last Wednesday and she’s saying things like that on social media for everyone to see, 1 WEEK LATER. I really hope she’s reeling us in for real this time 😂😂😂

And if Korey is messaging her off the app, flittering etc, he’s def not doing anything publicly… his mods MUTED HER! Everytime I think this can’t get anymore funnier, she goes and tops it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mind when she met up with rylan for the first time she paid for them to go to that lodge,, spent the weekend together, set up her phone and recorded the wholeee thing 😂😂 and that was their first date! I thought that was bad, now she’s met a random busker on a live, getting her followers to ask him to book flights to go see her, following him on every social media platform, sending him money… Jesus 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mind when she met up with rylan for the first time she paid for them to go to that lodge,, spent the weekend together, set up her phone and recorded the wholeee thing 😂😂 and that was their first date! I thought that was bad, now she’s met a random busker on a live, getting her followers to ask him to book flights to go see her, following him on every social media platform, sending him money… Jesus 😅
The same weekend she was flexing about him pleating her hair. She’s a massive big creep man. Beefy Breach indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Basically paying for a boyfriend (well trying to)
Same as she paid for Petr to go to Disney land… I’m mortified for her

Reactions: 10
Basically paying for a boyfriend (well trying to)
Same as she paid for Petr to go to Disney land… I’m mortified for her
Which she really booked and paid for, for wee Rheumatoid Rylan with the weak hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The same weekend she was flexing about him pleating her hair. She’s a massive big creep man. Beefy Breach indeed.
What was it she said “if he wanted to he could” implying that everyone else’s partners were tit and didn’t love us for not pleating our hair 😂

I think she’s seriously mentally unwell and it comes from a lifetime of being told by her Mum and Nana that she’s never wrong, it’s always everyone else’s fault, she’s a Princess etc. 37 and no friends, no long term relationships (Petr would have left sooner if he worked onshore, I’m sure of it) half her family don’t talk to her, she’s behaved appallingly for most of not all her life…and she STILL can’t see that she’s the problem. Her behaviour over the last couple of nights - when she hasn’t got her own way - is atrocious but she still looks in her camera, thinks she looks good and believes that we’re all jealous 🤯. She needs help

Reactions: 16
London traffic 😂😂😂 oh Fuk off you twit
Acting like she is always there and caught up in it

Get a life you sad sad woman !

When will she stop flexing those awful trainers ???

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I can’t even pleat my own bleeping hair 😂
“If you wanted to, you could” 😂

My husband used to curl my hair at the back but if I suggested him pleating my hair while I filmed it for social media, he’d drop me off at Cornhill!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guyyyths… this page has been cracking up !! The going on live, pissing in an ice bath, her on his lives yesterday… WTF it’s hilarious. I won’t be watching soaps anymore this is far more entertaining. Absolute car crash of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyyyths… this page has been cracking up !! The going on live, pissing in an ice bath, her on his lives yesterday… WTF it’s hilarious. I won’t be watching soaps anymore this is far more entertaining. Absolute car crash of a life
That's exactly how I feel. Like imagine if that was your life? Making an absolute tit of yourself on social media. Everyone's going to have an opinion of everyone generally but literally being spoken about for her antics? I just cannot fathom how it's worth it.

Reactions: 8
Punting that shite nail polish again after her nails looking like absolute shite with it on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t talk shite Vav. No 1, your dress sense is horrendous and you look like Stevie Wonder handpicked your clothes out the Littlewoods catalogue. No 2, after your antics this week we all know you are absolutely gagging for the boaby , I mean you actually changed into your Shamu suit for a random off TikTok 😂 And finally we all know you are NOT a girls girl.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.