Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such an odd mentality all round

I dont think he’s that good, and all these wee oddities are blowing smoke up his arse. It’s like a cult on these battles across the app. Just a bunch of tragic clings on having to pay to belong to something. I’d climb in the oven if that’s how bad my life was tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm howling at her getting muted by koreys mods 🤣🤣🤣 that's what she gets for telling the mods they need to do their job 🤣🤣 she gony phone their boss and try get them sacked too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gutted she wasn’t live tonight with Korey , that was hilarious last night . She reeks of desperation . Big Martha is wanting Korey to hang her beefy , algae curtains 🤮🤮 he’s defo had someone messaging him last night about her & that’s why he’s came off live . Not a chance his pals won’t have told him to keep away from her . I’m in hysterics every time I think of her making out a stalker has pissed in her ice bath , saying to Korey oh I’ll message you privately 😂😂 how is she no embarrassed . I’d have moved countries by now if I had behaved like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That L’Oréal dark spot corrector advert 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I actually burst out laughing! Shes covered in spots and got a filter on and people think her skin is amazing and could she pout anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️ her followers should remember - A fool and his money are soon parted!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread has me creased....I missed the live gutted and her in his live last night, the second hand embarrassment!! 🤣🤣🤣

I thought she was just soooo soooo busy with her jet setting life style and overwhelmed she didn't have a minute....clearly she has plenty of time to be sitting on live and in his live, what a saddo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄
Yeah that’ll definitely win him over Vav

I’ve never experienced second hand embarrassment like it - and I’ve read all the Property Boss threads

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TikTok has some weird tit going on. I don’t fully understand it but gifting creators actual cash for nothing in return. Madness.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing.. the algae infested ice bath, the over the top gifting to Kory out of desperation, or wrinkly mad Pam’s comment about her skin product. Big beefy needs to take a day off, I’d be in hiding after that wild ride 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know what’s more embarrassing.. the algae infested ice bath, the over the top gifting to Kory out of desperation, or wrinkly mad Pam’s comment about her skin product. Big beefy needs to take a day off, I’d be in hiding after that wild ride 🫠
She is carnage ! All she is doing is making herself look more and more stupid unhinged every day. Why oh why is mad Pam or nana macaroni telling her she’s making a complete tit of herself

Reactions: 11
I have just been catching up and litterly howling with laughter at some of your post, you guys rock 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
I just cannot believe she came on last night and did that she’s completely desperate and unhinged. The last few days are better than the loganair debacle and that was entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they muted her and she goes over to the other guys live and starts gifting him..

Korey goes live with woman every night and will never come across them again, since she accepted that live the other night he hadn’t got rid of her! She’s absolutely everywhere, and doing it all so publicly 😂😂😂

This is honestly the funniest thing Iv ever came across.
She is absolutely off her rocker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couple of hours sleep because she was stalking a guy who can’t be arsed with her 😂 and why the hell is she saying “that is what is the craic” as if she is trying to impress her Irish stalking target 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Goes to Ireland a few times and starts saying craic
Get a life loser

Wonders why monster works better than her coffee
You drink tit coffee beefy !

Why spend all that money on hair to put it up in a mum bun

And bullshit that song came on this morning
Absolute weirdo !!!

She is such an embarrassment

Reactions: 10
She doesn't half love herself!

I'm from NI and we don't claim her whether she says "what's the craic" or not!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is in this things 😭😭😭 i just can’t with her lack of the basic English language 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.