Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh why do I need to work and miss all this. Howling at Martha Vavron. And who pished in her ice bath? bleeping Shrek? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won’t be meeting anyone ! Well in her head maybe ! She’s deranged, she tells that much lies she believes herself 🫣

Vav how’s the green shrek infested ice bath now ! I presume your security system picked that up 🤣🤣

Ball sack of a woman !! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to make out she’s meeting someone ‘to make Korey jealous’ 😂😂😂

He’s literally the first guy that added her on a live, he seems like a nice guy (if that’s the kind of guy you want) but not someone I would be attracted to, a busker, begging on lives for gifts to win battles, a bleeping Pokémon collection, does he even have a job? I’m the same age as her and wouldn’t see a guy in his 20’s I couldn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on guys a need three more roses guys, don’t worry if you can’t but would be much appreciated 🫠💀😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The only guy she is going to meet is one who will use her for money. A bit like what she has done throughout her life with men, karma is a bleep 😊 most people have social media these days so any guy who is just after money & see’s her banging on about money & flashing what she has bought will just use that to their advantage.

Reactions: 9
Koreys obviously using her and all these other girls on lives for the views so how can she not see it? He’d be the one to hump & dump her

Reactions: 12
He seems a nice enough guy as a person but certainly can't see much attractive about him, especially for an approaching 40 mother of 2! She's just a desperate old slag!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she thinks she’s all this and that. Better than everyone and everyone is jealous of her. But she’s the one chasing wee guys round an app because nobody will touch her that actually knows her. Chasing wee boys she can manipulate and try and impress with followers and her rented pip mansion. But even wee Rylan got the measure of her quickly and ran like duck.

Reactions: 8
The latest video 😂 “make sure you are completely over that person before you go on a co-parent holiday” 😂😂😂 well we all know you aren’t over him & thats why you are losing the plot now after being rejected yet again 🤭 she is a co-parent when it suits her. Not be long until she is giving it big licks about being an independent single mum bossing life again as Beefyonce (saw someone on here calling her that last night & i love it 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
The latest video 😂 “make sure you are completely over that person before you go on a co-parent holiday” 😂😂😂 well we all know you aren’t over him & thats why you are losing the plot now after being rejected yet again 🤭 she is a co-parent when it suits her. Not be long until she is giving it big licks about being an independent single mum bossing life again as Beefyonce (saw someone on here calling her that last night & i love it 😆)
I bet big Pedro had the utter cringe and Ick every single minute of that holiday. Imagine thinking she could get back with Pedro when she’s been telling all her Huns, wee gay Rylan was the love of her life because he pleated her hair and cleaned her kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet big Pedro had the utter cringe and Ick every single minute of that holiday. Imagine thinking she could get back with Pedro when she’s been telling all her Huns, wee gay Rylan was the love of her life because he pleated her hair and cleaned her kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and now they are believing she has this love story happening with some random from a live who can’t get rid of her 😂😂 #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She started that video so well trying to lure everyone in with awe I’m an amazing co-parent look at me the 1min 30seconds later she couldn’t help herself and slated him saying “they don’t change as a person and still do the same fuking annoying tit they done when your together” as she looks into the camera with venom. No steph you tried to get your leg over again and got rejected

• Haha
She started that video so well trying to lure everyone in with awe I’m an amazing co-parent look at me the 1min 30seconds later she couldn’t help herself and slated him saying “they don’t change as a person and still do the same fuking annoying tit they done when your together” as she looks into the camera with venom. No steph you tried to get your leg over again and got rejected
she talks like she is a bloody delight to be around. She is deranged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.