Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like a 12 year old. Some random guy added her on a live and she’s now obsessed with him…it’s not normal behaviour. It’s total cringe.

Reactions: 19
Im from highlands and we regularly say “what’s the craic” I don’t realise it was an Irish thing… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she had actual adhd then no amount of caffeine actually helps. It does the opposite. Proof that beefy bullshitters paid for diagnosis is as credible as beefys reputation

Reactions: 18
She gets plenty plooks and her cheeks and nose always look inflamed. I thought it was just that crap she peddles giving her flare ups.

Reactions: 13
Im from highlands and we regularly say “what’s the craic” I don’t realise it was an Irish thing… 🤣
she has never said it until she started obsessing over an Irish guy. And i only ever knew of Irish to say it, every day is a school day 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of craics! If she keeps drinking that monster her arse crack will be growing even bigger in no time. And it’s as wide as the Clyde as it is 😂 I wonder is she gets fatigued dragging her swollen, midgety limbs everywhere 😂
---
What a bleep 😂😂
Does she think she’s Snow White with a lovely complexion because she’s not. She had a butterfly rash that’s permanently in her face because she needs to wear 18 layers of make up to cover the fact she looks like a rodent 😂 You are more snow shite than Snow White Martha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That latest video 🫣 she is desperate for a man, how is she not even the slightest bit embarrassed by this behaviour 😂

• Haha
The lane flirting video 🤦‍♀️ she just on a roll this week to see how embarrassing she can be. I’m actually mortified for her. I’ve never come across someone so desperate in my life.

• Haha
The lane flirting video 🤦‍♀️ she just on a roll this week to see how embarrassing she can be. I’m actually mortified for her. I’ve never come across someone so desperate in my life.
oh god she is so salty about korey, he made a vid about a gorgeous stranger yesterday. Shes a melt!!! And how embarraasing filming that and no ones there

Reactions: 12
Whats the craic... the singing.... big pick me will be buying a guitar next absolute creep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can one of you lovely souls post her latest cringe video for the blocked brigade please lol ?? This has been some buzz this week with big Martha . Has anyone else commented on her algae ice bath or is she deleting those comments 😂😂 I still can’t get over that . Some stranger has decided aww I know what’ll really annoy her , I’ll rock up to pip mansion & piss in her ice bath . How is she seriously expecting people to believe this pish ( literally ) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can one of you lovely souls post her latest cringe video for the blocked brigade please lol ?? This has been some buzz this week with big Martha . Has anyone else commented on her algae ice bath or is she deleting those comments 😂😂 I still can’t get over that . Some stranger has decided aww I know what’ll really annoy her , I’ll rock up to pip mansion & piss in her ice bath . How is she seriously expecting people to believe this pish ( literally ) 😂😂
She’s not discussing it online thank you. #pinchme

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg 😳 is she for real? She has to be on the wind up surely? Can she not see that Korey isn’t interested in her?? STEPH HES NOT FUKING INTERESTED MATE.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.