Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄
And that tattlers is Ms Vavron-Smith-Robertson’s true colours shining through. A spiteful, petty, narcissistic, bitchy fucking troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I'm howling at her getting muted by koreys mods 🤣🤣🤣 that's what she gets for telling the mods they need to do their job 🤣🤣 she gony phone their boss and try get them sacked too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Stephanie Vavron #42 Screaming….but Mods, I love him!!

THREAD SUGGESTION

Yes, there’s a Taylor Swift ref there, cus I’m sad and I love her new album 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Gutted she wasn’t live tonight with Korey , that was hilarious last night . She reeks of desperation . Big Martha is wanting Korey to hang her beefy , algae curtains 🤮🤮 he’s defo had someone messaging him last night about her & that’s why he’s came off live . Not a chance his pals won’t have told him to keep away from her . I’m in hysterics every time I think of her making out a stalker has pissed in her ice bath , saying to Korey oh I’ll message you privately 😂😂 how is she no embarrassed . I’d have moved countries by now if I had behaved like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SwishSwing

VIP Member
"Korey might get jealous"
"You can't deny I look good"

The level of delusion is HIGH today. I'm not sure which is worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

ellmac

Chatty Member
Apparently this one has been pestering her for weeks so she’s given up and agreed, he’s not in social media and she says he’s really good looking.

do we think she’s lying and pretending she has a date to make korey jealous?
Or has she actually said yes to some sad sack because she’s finally got the hint Korey isn’t interested.

also a bloke I met for coffee recently… really nice, handsome bit admitted at the date he really only does want a f buddy. So I thanked him for his honesty albeit a bit later than it could have been but at least just first date . Anyway we agreed to stay in touch as live nearby and mutual friends.but no nudity 🤣 And you can’t have enough friends in my opinion, anyway he shows me others he has been messaging and BEEFY was one, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I never said a word to him but now I’m hoping it is him she’s meeting . Cos he literally just wants a f buddy , I might have to call him now and ask if he has any dates this weekend .
But it’s bad now when I’m having to compete with that flash her filtered to f photos as we are probably seeing the same guys on tinder as close areas although I’m not Aberdeen or shire. I’m slightly nearer Inverness /moray , 🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I’m being a judgy cow but I think you can tell a lot about a person by the amount of shite someone has ON TOP of their kitchen cupboards 😂
She defo uses a farm foods bag as a bin

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Spanor511

VIP Member
See that video about co-parenting, it’s a total clap back to here. She was so desperate to get back with Pedro, and can’t stand the fact we’ve called her out. All this bullshit, she done it for Max…she originally booked it for her and her gay ex until he speeded back down the A90 in his wee hairdresser’s Audi. Has she ever went on holiday with any of Lily’s dads? Nope. Did she want Lily’s current Dad to experience New York with Lily? Nope. Let’s cut the bullshit Vav. If you had a BF you wouldn’t be going anywhere with Pedro. You’re just using Max as usual to try and get back with him, and now he’s knocked you back again, your back to chasing wee boys about TikTok. #pinchme

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Lmao now people are saying to martin and his guitar "whats ur opinion on algae?"
Lmfao

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Shes a spiteful cow eh shes gifting the other guy hes battling whose singing with a guitar. Now shes his top gifter🙄
Yeah that’ll definitely win him over Vav

I’ve never experienced second hand embarrassment like it - and I’ve read all the Property Boss threads

• Haha