Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Korey might get jealous"
"You can't deny I look good"

The level of delusion is HIGH today. I'm not sure which is worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The level of cringe I have is unreal. Does she not realise everyone apart from her thick Huns are laughing at her? She’s a psychiatrists dream….all this after Pedro clearly told her he’s not interested. A knock back provoking this reaction? I’ve never seen this type of behaviour in a mother of two her age. She’s absolutely batshit mental.

Reactions: 20
The level of cringe I have is unreal. Does she not realise everyone apart from her thick Huns are laughing at her? She’s a psychiatrists dream….all this after Pedro clearly told her he’s not interested. A knock back provoking this reaction? I’ve never seen this type of behaviour in a mother of two her age. She’s absolutely batshit mental.
She's a step away from Martha's quote "men who don't fancy me are either gay or blind"... and I actually think she's just as mad.

She's spiralling and the worrying thing is... she can't see it.

I wonder what the airport travelling drama is going to be today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ABSOLUTE bleeping RIDDY!!

that's all I have to say on the matter 😳😳 minky Diane n pissed up pam should be concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s like watching a car crash about to happen.. She’s going to massively duck up this evening/tomorrow/this week - for her own sake someone needs to intervene - she’s just staying up all night throwing herself at men all over the internet, taking her clothes off on TikTok live and running about in swimwear..

Petr obviously knocked her back in Disney - she needs therapy actual therapy and to get off the internet before she does something really stupid

Reactions: 17
Call me a witch 👸🏼 but I’m so here for this total car crash 🍷🍿

She deserves everything that is going to come at her with this behaviour #beefyvavronreindeer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I found her tik tok page when i was researching tips on toddlers’ speech delay, around 2 years ago. Apart from the general madness she displayed, i have a genuine question: what is she doing for Max? In terms of therapies & support? My now 4.5yo daughter is in school + has speech therapy, private tutoring at home, swimming lessons, play therapy etc. It’s endless ( and uber expensive!!!) but worth it. I do hope Max gets the same? He seems to be such a darling boy, and early intervention is so so so crucial for his development! I don’t want to assume she doesn’t do anything because we don’t see it on videos. But apart from giving him an ipad, where is he at? I know she reads here, and i hope it triggers her to respond. I guess Max was how we all got to know her initially? X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I found her tik tok page when i was researching tips on toddlers’ speech delay, around 2 years ago. Apart from the general madness she displayed, i have a genuine question: what is she doing for Max? In terms of therapies & support? My now 4.5yo daughter is in school + has speech therapy, private tutoring at home, swimming lessons, play therapy etc. It’s endless ( and uber expensive!!!) but worth it. I do hope Max gets the same? He seems to be such a darling boy, and early intervention is so so so crucial for his development! I don’t want to assume she doesn’t do anything because we don’t see it on videos. But apart from giving him an ipad, where is he at? I know she reads here, and i hope it triggers her to respond. I guess Max was how we all got to know her initially? X
duck all basically.
Like you mentioned the iPad is his therapies.
He must thrive in nursery but she makes no effort to continue this at home. So sad for the wee toot

Reactions: 11
Steph hun do Korey a favour and forget he exists…. HES JUST NOT INTO YOU. You are making a fool of yourself and we are all here for it but seriously you will get done for stalking at this rate. Don’t think he gives a damn if you sing with other men. He would be happy for you to F OFF and never converse with him again

Reactions: 14
She’s so filtered she looks like she’s got one big Turkey tooth in this 😂 She absolutely adores herself doesn’t she. Only thing is Steph, the “cute” guy will only find you out for the lying, jealous, narc you really are and dump you like all the rest 😂 She’s really channelling her inner Martha this week isn’t she.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t tell Big Beefy that Ginger singer isn’t interested, we want her to carry on making herself look a fool.
All for someone who looks like Chesney from Corrie

Has she got a thing for Gingers? Wee Rylan had a ginger look about him

I’ve nothing against being ginge. I’m one myself but ginge men are not for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell martha your going to end up in jail at this point
Korey might get jealous!! WTF !! 🤢 who does she think is !! What an absolute c u next Tuesday ! How old is he 20s??
---
I do hope Korey pops on and writes ‘no I won’t actually get jealous!! You’re as old as my ma ! ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so filtered she looks like she’s got one big Turkey tooth in this 😂 She absolutely adores herself doesn’t she. Only thing is Steph, the “cute” guy will only find you out for the lying, jealous, narc you really are and dump you like all the rest 😂 She’s really channelling her inner Martha this week isn’t she.
She's morphing into Big Olly. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Who even is this riddie. 😂😂😂 come on guys can’t deny I look beautiful. She’s an uttter gong ! Come on Mad Pam or Dirty Diane get her the help she clearly needs !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.