Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about get your porky trotters off the back of that blokes seats you absolute gretin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah same video and the stuff came off when she was on holiday did it not and looked manky

Reactions: 6
Yeah same video and the stuff came off when she was on holiday did it not and looked manky
See she’s being called out in the comments for saying she’s not got time to sit in a salon to get her nails done but got them done the other day and also for her filter slipping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so filtered she looks like she’s got one big Turkey tooth in this 😂 She absolutely adores herself doesn’t she. Only thing is Steph, the “cute” guy will only find you out for the lying, jealous, narc you really are and dump you like all the rest 😂 She’s really channelling her inner Martha this week isn’t she.
What the fucks a lane flirt the stupid bint

Reactions: 5
Her nails chipped the first day of her holiday!
Doesn’t have time to sit in a nail shop… sits in a nail shop as soon as she’s back and has that cheap shite of her fingers 😂😂

Reactions: 12
12 comments and this is what people are saying 😂
Always same shite reply “ are you ok “

Yawwnnnnnn beefy get to duck , you’re getting pulled up for your shite .. accept it , don’t try make out that person is doing wrong for calling you out !!

Big beefy bullshitter
Hope someone takes a tit in ur ice bath when you’re away

• Haha
Been a top week of entertainment from Beefyonce and it's only Wednesday. I still cannae get err her using Mad Pam's question on an ad, honestly still pissing myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's bleeping outdone herself in cringe and embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have set her Tinder to “visiting London” and be away on a date is she 😂 Poor unsuspecting sod he is 😂 I have never seen someone act so desperate for a man. Makes me thankful I have my husband 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he is supposed to be coming over and she is encouraging him to book flights where is he staying?? At Pip mansion?? Lily this is daddy #402

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he is supposed to be coming over and she is encouraging him to book flights where is he staying?? At Pip mansion?? Lily this is daddy #402
She's not posting on his page begging him to visit is she? She just gets better and better...

Reactions: 8
she baits her huns soooo much cause she knows they will comment ! That guy is defo not meeting her yet they all think he is

Beefy is tucked up in her hotel room sleeping or stuffing her face ! Even when her fake best mate was there she was back by 8pm

Imagine seeing this clown eye duck herself down a busy subway ! You would be pissing yourself

What a state she is

• Haha
Whoever it is, and it’s probably nobody, if they have access to the web, it won’t last. People like that will only land people worse than they are or already broken.

Reactions: 8
Beefy and Roma are flogging that L’Oreal snake peel both using the same filter!! Think it’s time for an ASA report.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.