Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it screams of “I want to sit about all day and do nothing” hence being jealous of Big Vav I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ on just the couple of videos I looked at the kitchen is making me feel ill! (As for trying to defend it by saying “its lived in” 🤢 don’t even start me), and videos about glowing up…I get the impression she thinks when she makes an effort she’s something else. That’s without paying too much attention to her “parenting”
---
View attachment 2933599
I can’t 🤢🫣 Big Vav might make this one her new pal because she’ll look like a size 12 super model beside her
Is that a pic of beefy on her mirror? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it screams of “I want to sit about all day and do nothing” hence being jealous of Big Vav I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ on just the couple of videos I looked at the kitchen is making me feel ill! (As for trying to defend it by saying “its lived in” 🤢 don’t even start me), and videos about glowing up…I get the impression she thinks when she makes an effort she’s something else. That’s without paying too much attention to her “parenting”
---
View attachment 2933599
I can’t 🤢🫣 Big Vav might make this one her new pal because she’ll look like a size 12 super model beside her
Makes Bush’s house look like a palace. Her poor kids. Being dragged up because their maw is desperate for attention/diagnosis.

Reactions: 8
Well it’s not me 😂 also agree that Nat needs to be taken to a supermarket and shown what a toothbrush and toothpaste is and used for cos she certainly hasn’t brushed those damn teeth in forever

Reactions: 5
Someone's liking the attention aren't they!?

"Oh you need 10k for a tattle thread, I didn't know that", proceeds to mention everything said here today.

On here more than the rest of us by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 12
Perhaps somebody ought to complain to the community centre about Mad Pam and report her as unfit to do her job ! Karma is coming
I wouldn’t want her looking after my kids that’s for sure. Her and Nana are too far in at the community centre by the looks of it, they’d pass it off as trolls and find out who’d reported her

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t want her looking after my kids that’s for sure. Her and Nana are too far in at the community centre by the looks of it, they’d pass it off as trolls and find out who’d reported her
The community centre that big Beefy created an amazon wish list for….it was all donated and it’s never been seen again. Yet more charity thieving.

Reactions: 9
The community centre that big Beefy created an amazon wish list for….it was all donated and it’s never been seen again. Yet more charity thieving.
Outrageous, they’re shameless. Up in arms because someone aired their opinion without even naming their precious Steph but happy to benefit from equipment bought in good faith

Reactions: 8
That Nat 🤢🤢

Brush your teeth you absolute skank. She has a forehead like megamind. Plus I see she is a sufferer of the lipodema. Maybe that’s what they’re bonding over 😂😂. Bet her house is stinking. That stale smoke and dirty bin stench
Does her Mum know she’s missing her curtains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what happened to this Sharon lady, she was reported to her employer, why? She seems like a normal nice person, is she now another one of beefy curtains victims

Reactions: 5
So we’ve got to surround myself in positivity time of the year.

Sorry, but that is absolutely hysterical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 beefy talking about ignoring trolls and starving them of oxygen, while making a TT about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nigella Lawson is at it again this morning with a pack lunch pack 🤷🏽‍♀️

Standard wrap 🥱 apples that will be brown by lunch time 🥱 and some dried up cucumbers perfect ! So inspired by her 😂😂

Max looks at the camera and is like F*ck this again I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a nosey on that woman's page who was mentioned yesterday, she never mentioned anything about her work being contacted or anything was it said on CC?
Noticed this profile in her comments. Is this not the guy who was being shared on the troll pages firstly as the tattlers husband and then again as Steph's new man?
It's a trap they're trying to find out who we all are again 🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awwww lads look what I found when I was cleaning out the girls dance costumes for their past shows . Check this bad boy 😂😂😂 raging I couldn’t find a size 10 hanger 😂😂😂 my older girl wore it for a dance last year . I’m sure it was a Beyoncé number as well 😂😂😂😂 ohhhh we have a new mink to discuss . Away to check her & her yellow teeth out . Agree with the Rosie Bush comparison & that’s just by the pics on here lol . She looks rotten , tuna fanny 🐟🐟😂😂 hope all you nasty trolls have had a good weekend 🥰🥰
---
Reporting back on my findings 😂😂😂 apparently she was spit roasted on here , you filthy fuckers 😂😂😂 defo Rosie Bush vibes . She’s brushed her teeth after reading on here because they’re not as yellow 😂😂 . Look at the shite on top of her fridge !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Awwww lads look what I found when I was cleaning out the girls dance costumes for their past shows . Check this bad boy 😂😂😂 raging I couldn’t find a size 10 hanger 😂😂😂 my older girl wore it for a dance last year . I’m sure it was a Beyoncé number as well 😂😂😂😂 ohhhh we have a new mink to discuss . Away to check her & her yellow teeth out . Agree with the Rosie Bush comparison & that’s just by the pics on here lol . She looks rotten , tuna fanny 🐟🐟😂😂 hope all you nasty trolls have had a good weekend 🥰🥰
---
Reporting back on my findings 😂😂😂 apparently she was spit roasted on here , you filthy fuckers 😂😂😂 defo Rosie Bush vibes . She’s brushed her teeth after reading on here because they’re not as yellow 😂😂 . Look at the shite on top of her fridge !!!!
She popped up on my fyp had to block her she’s like the love child of Jos unfiltered life and young grinch 🫤😂

And she’s probably asked Vav which teeth whitening filter she uses rather than brush them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.