Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth are absolutely howling. She literally looks like she's howling and don't get me started on her house. Needs a good clean!
That’s what I was just coming to say. She’s clearly a tattler. Her big yellow teeth are giving me the boak so I can’t watch any more of her videos. I take it she’s another benefit bandit? Whit an ugly bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See all these people in her comments saying “oh I got d**th threats for sticking up for you” “I’ve been bullied on here for sticking up for you” no you didn’t. Stop talking shite to get vavs attention because that’s all your doing it for. Your feeding the beast

Reactions: 15
See all these people in her comments saying “oh I got d**th threats for sticking up for you” “I’ve been bullied on here for sticking up for you” no you didn’t. Stop talking shite to get vavs attention because that’s all your doing it for. Your feeding the beast
Death threats 🤣🤣 funny how it’s Martha and her Nana getting people the sack, left, right and centre. They’re affecting people’s incomes and actual lifes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Death threats 🤣🤣 funny how it’s Martha and her Nana getting people the sack, left, right and centre. They’re affecting people’s incomes and actual lifes.
She is a skank and the lowest of the low 😂😂. Scum breeds scum

Reactions: 9
Vav in Nats comments with her intelligence yet again calling us a bunch of loosers 😂 you can comment when you can begin to spell correctly Beefy 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't want her to have her own thread she's totally irrelevant 😂😂😂😂
Your right. I actually can’t believe she’s that desperate to be relevant she’s saying she was jealous big Vav because she was earning money. Get a job chubby rough muff. Another one that claims everything for a disabled child, couldn’t possibly work but spends hours upon hours online. Hope UC are aware of her extra income.
---
Vav in Nats comments with her intelligence yet again calling us a bunch of loosers 😂 you can comment when you can begin to spell correctly Beefy 😊
Awwwww so cute. Big Vav has got a new internet FRIEND.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Aye she’s clearly no right in the nut and another desperate for any sort of attention. The fact she posted herself in this cheap china dress, trying to say it’s the dress of the summer cracks me up. Even if you were 5 stone lighter Nats you would still look some Nick.
She’s the women of my dreams……scary ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just coming on to post that 😂😂. If you’re going to slag us, Vav, make sure you can at least use the word in the correct context😘

Don’t even know where to start with this Nat character. Imagine making a public video saying you’re jealous of that and sucking up her size 20 arse😩😩. What a loser (take note, Vav). How desperate do you need to be to humiliate yourself so badly 😭. Ps she does look like she stinks. She’s younger than me and could pass for my mum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bunch of loosers🤣 nae one is as loose as you beefy and the only thing you suffer from is restless vag syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s what I was just coming to say. She’s clearly a tattler. Her big yellow teeth are giving me the boak so I can’t watch any more of her videos. I take it she’s another benefit bandit? Whit an ugly bastard.
She's definitely claiming the benefits ( nothing wrong with that if you have too) but I swear she's faking her sons condition just to get more money and stay on benefits and not need to work. She's literally self diagnosed him.
---
I was just coming on to post that 😂😂. If you’re going to slag us, Vav, make sure you can at least use the word in the correct context😘

Don’t even know where to start with this Nat character. Imagine making a public video saying you’re jealous of that and sucking up her size 20 arse😩😩. What a loser (take note, Vav). How desperate do you need to be to humiliate yourself so badly 😭. Ps she does look like she stinks. She’s younger than me and could pass for my mum.
When she said today she was 34 😬🙈 aye bleeping stone!! Ain't no way she's only 34 she looks well into her last 40s. Rougher than a junkies carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Only thing loose is Vav’s baggy fanny that’s seen more pricks than a dartboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the lassie who spoke about charging for advice on autism when you can get it for free on not only Steph’s page but TikTok in general - her video wasn’t even malicious. She didn’t even name Steph

Honestly Steph and her mad ma and Nan need to get a life.. if they try and get everyone sacked who has a different opinion to Steph they’ll be spending their entire life doing it

Christ I think BPerfect is shite.. quick someone call my employer and tell them I’m a horrible person cause I don’t want to buy cheapo foundation on TikTok shop
I thought I’d seen one of her videos before! So they’ve given her the “Steven Treatment”, utterly vile. Who even does that?! I bet that muppet from the community centre gets paid to trawl social media and make them aware of posts that “might” be about their precious Steph

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 Big Momma it’s LOSERS and the only LOSER is you. We don’t need to broadcast or life or pimp out our kids for sympathy. Stupid skank
---
I thought I’d seen one of her videos before! So they’ve given her the “Steven Treatment”, utterly vile. Who even does that?! I bet that muppet from the community centre gets paid to trawl social media and make them aware of posts that “might” be about their precious Steph
Perhaps somebody ought to complain to the community centre about Mad Pam and report her as unfit to do her job ! Karma is coming

Reactions: 12
That is not 34? duck me gently. I see she’s from Clydebank. Her and Beefy will be bonding over a pizza crunch in nae time. Hope Churchy is on high alert.
See her rolling down the aisles of asda daily 🤣 acting like everyone knows her, making eye contact for engagement lol bleeping knob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.