Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all a bunch of loosers here 🤣🤣🤣aye with loose trousers hen something you can't boast about Bubbles De'Vavron.

For someone dying to be someone the 'pals' she's picking up along the way aren't really desirables 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You're all a bunch of loosers here 🤣🤣🤣aye with loose trousers hen something you can't boast about Bubbles De'Vavron.

For someone dying to be someone the 'pals' she's picking up along the way aren't really desirables 💅
Clearly absolute rockets that nobody associates with either.

Reactions: 10
All slagging off tattle but all clearly over here reading 😂 make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a nosey on that woman's page who was mentioned yesterday, she never mentioned anything about her work being contacted or anything was it said on CC?
Noticed this profile in her comments. Is this not the guy who was being shared on the troll pages firstly as the tattlers husband and then again as Steph's new man?
It was on Abergal’s page. The girl said herself

Reactions: 5
So odd that a strong independent boss babe would want to keep the surname of her controlling ex who didn’t like her daughter and then put it on a bottle of liquid shite ?
In production - all 200 bottles of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Let's all watch me ugly cry"

Proceeds to scrunch her face up, and not even generate a single tear. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still wonder how she’s kept the Ex husbands name when he was apparently so mean to her daughter ! Makes zero sense to me , I’d want to wash any part out my life

Reactions: 10
Still wonder how she’s kept the Ex husbands name when he was apparently so mean to her daughter ! Makes zero sense to me , I’d want to wash any part out my life
because it is all about Max. Wants to keep the same surname as him. Lily will always play 2nd fiddle. If Lilly had to move out tomorrow, i doubt she would care.

Reactions: 9
She’s a bit dramtic that Nat 😂

completely ripped apart 😂😂 Babes. Your boggin arse isn’t even worth our banter at 10%

you ain’t seen nothing yet 💅
If she thinks this is completely ripped apart she's in for a big shock! Many more things we can say about that dirty, bogging, begger than what we have 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.