Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 Big Momma it’s LOSERS and the only LOSER is you. We don’t need to broadcast or life or pimp out our kids for sympathy. Stupid skank
---

Perhaps somebody ought to complain to the community centre about Mad Pam and report her as unfit to do her job ! Karma is coming
Remember Beefy was on raging someone reported Mad Pam to the Care Inspectorate. I just don’t get how they take pleasure in doing that to other people when they know themselves how tit it must feel to have your livelihood threatened. But they are utter scheme rats that are jealous of everyone.

Reactions: 14
Remember Beefy was on raging someone reported Mad Pam to the Care Inspectorate. I just don’t get how they take pleasure in doing that to other people when they know themselves how tit it must feel to have your livelihood threatened. But they are utter scheme rats that are jealous of everyone.
👏 👏exactly she is the jealous one JEALOUS that most of the population can gone with their heads held high as they don’t need to lie and pimp out their kids to strangers

Reactions: 11
👏 👏exactly she is the jealous one JEALOUS that most of the population can gone with their heads held high as they don’t need to lie and pimp out their kids to strangers
I’ve said that all along. She’s so bitterly jealous of all those girls in Aberdeen. That’s what drives her to pretend to have bought Pip mansion etc, she wants people to be jealous of her, because she’s so insanely jealous of most normal people with normal lives. People that don’t pimp out their vulnerable kids and embarrass their teenagers with their lies. It’s why she pumps any one that looks at her, desperate to ‘prove’ she’s happy to everyone SHE is JEALOUS of.

• Heart
That Nat 🤢🤢

Brush your teeth you absolute skank. She has a forehead like megamind. Plus I see she is a sufferer of the lipodema. Maybe that’s what they’re bonding over 😂😂. Bet her house is stinking. That stale smoke and dirty bin stench

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Nat 🤢🤢

Brush your teeth you absolute skank. She has a forehead like megamind. Plus I see she is a sufferer of the lipodema. Maybe that’s what they’re bonding over 😂😂. Bet her house is stinking. That stale smoke and dirty bin stench
The kind of house you wipe your feet on the way out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Well it’s definitely not me. Anybody jealous of her for sure has issues. I would say she is jealous of her and in trying to boost her TT account she has come out with this apology drivel in an attempt to drive traffic to her page.

Reactions: 8
Lady glitter sparkles needs to spend less time up Stephs arse and more time making pals with a toothbrush.
She’s making me itch. No helped by the fact Logie the Bogie is in her comments saying she’s gained a new follower. Imagine that was the calibre of support ye had, a chookter scheme rat who doesn’t care about her weans and the Vav.
I’d be straight in the bath with the toaster as pal before I’d admit to being pals with them 😂

• Haha
Oh my good god, just catching up and what the actual feck. Vav is so desperate she’d phone up that rocket 🚀 who’s forehead is so big it’s literally a fivehead 😂 she’s a green teethed, scummy schemer and vav so desperate for the attention and to pretend she’s liked she would phone up a bam like that. What an absolute toaster Vav is, is sooooo unbothered by so called troll that 80% of her content mentions them as does her lives she’s obsesssssssssed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a health kick , fills plate with utter shite - 2 portions to yourself is that beefy ! Your ED has vanished
Well until you need some views..
which will be soon cause the numbers are dropping

Says she’s on a health kick then puts a whole bag of micro rice (serves 2) on her plate.
---
On a health kick , fills plate with utter shite - 2 portions to yourself is that beefy ! Your ED has vanished
Well until you need some views..
which will be soon cause the numbers are dropping
Snap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See her rolling down the aisles of asda daily 🤣 acting like everyone knows her, making eye contact for engagement lol bleeping knob
engagement 😂…she’ll be all buzzing with the views on those videos compared to her usual. Just had a look and all she does is moan about those kids and being skint. She definitely looks like she stinks. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m being a judgy cow but I think you can tell a lot about a person by the amount of shite someone has ON TOP of their kitchen cupboards 😂
She defo uses a farm foods bag as a bin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m being a judgy cow but I think you can tell a lot about a person by the amount of shite someone has ON TOP of their kitchen cupboards 😂
She defo uses a farm foods bag as a bin
Oh I hate anything on top of cupboards. But om
OCD about cleanliness in my mortgage free home not rented Beefy Chops !

• Haha
I've just looked up in my kitchen of the house I own 😂😂😂I've got the posh Xmas day plates and 2 Aperol Spritz pitchers for when my pals come round to sit in the garden when it's hot...judge away 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
engagement 😂…she’ll be all buzzing with the views on those videos compared to her usual. Just had a look and all she does is moan about those kids and being skint. She definitely looks like she stinks. 🤢
She's honestly a terrible mum, her wer boy needs to be taken and assessed because I swear she makes his illness up, she's constantly on trying to sell stuff but let's be honest who is going to buy anything she promotes?! And the amount of times she mentioned she has no money but has a holiday booked! I feel so bad for her kids, they are always dressed like tramps and look dirty, her house is bogging! She's off all day and can't even clean. She's a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's honestly a terrible mum, her wer boy needs to be taken and assessed because I swear she makes his illness up, she's constantly on trying to sell stuff but let's be honest who is going to buy anything she promotes?! And the amount of times she mentioned she has no money but has a holiday booked! I feel so bad for her kids, they are always dressed like tramps and look dirty, her house is bogging! She's off all day and can't even clean. She's a disgrace.
it screams of “I want to sit about all day and do nothing” hence being jealous of Big Vav I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ on just the couple of videos I looked at the kitchen is making me feel ill! (As for trying to defend it by saying “its lived in” 🤢 don’t even start me), and videos about glowing up…I get the impression she thinks when she makes an effort she’s something else. That’s without paying too much attention to her “parenting”
---
IMG_5051.jpeg

I can’t 🤢🫣 Big Vav might make this one her new pal because she’ll look like a size 12 super model beside her

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they are both on tattle then.

There are no group chats , they are CHOOSING to come here and read the comments.

Beauty of tattle is we aren’t trolls cos we keep it on here. We don’t personally go after these people,

Nat and Steph are the biggest trolls going

Reactions: 19
Yeah nobody is going after them, trolling them, stalking them. For the most part it’s fyps on TikTok. They put it out there and here is a safe place to comment on it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.