Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of you lovely lot want to curk your hair 😂😂
I just saw that, for someone who says this is her job she really needs to proof read and spell check. If I sent out emails like she does then I’d be spoken to by my boss.
---
Typing an email to the guys work making up some SA allegations like she’s apparently done before. Wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 7
Another day, another post from big Vav trying to convince people she not only has a friend, but an actual best friend. #yadayada

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me me me me me
Attention seeking fuks

beefy you are a mass liar and baiter ! You get called out on here for your lies ! Stop playing the woe is me ! Pathetic

N that other one clearly buzzing she is getting some views from this !

both need to step into the real world

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Haha she’s off on one so she’s blaming trolls for her changing her black fillings to white and loosing a teeth. She’s triggered wow 😂
---
She hates the beauty standard in this world but was away getting composite bonding this morning. She just makes tit up constant 10 mins later and she’s still ranting about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me me me me me
Attention seeking fuks

beefy you are a mass liar and baiter ! You get called out on here for your lies ! Stop playing the woe is me ! Pathetic

N that other one clearly buzzing she is getting some views from this !

both need to step into the real world
If only there was a way she could NOT see pages and pages about her 🌝

also love her wee snide dig at Nat, ‘you’ve seen what it’s like in these groups’. That’s why you’ve no pals baby, you’re a wee snarky cow

I genuinely cannot believe this new character spawned cos she got caught bitching aboutStaph a year ago, and she’s shat it so much she’s now her best pal 😭 Tragic as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had to come off it was painful to listen to. Went from ranting about trolls that obvs don’t bother her to speak about dating. The utter crap that was spilling out her mouth was off the chart. She’s so thick and contradicts herself I just can’t listen to it, it’s absolutely mortifying!!

Reactions: 9
She popped up on my fyp had to block her she’s like the love child of Jos unfiltered life and young grinch 🫤😂

And she’s probably asked Vav which teeth whitening filter she uses rather than brush them
She’s a cracker 😂😂 that’s exactly what she’s probably done 😂😂 yellow teeth are still there just hiding , like senorita Scotland’s one tooth 🦷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Embarrassing much the fake crying video with the Bperfect make up ! 😂😂

Her face looks so caked with make up it’s cracking ! Not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beefy we know you read here it’s where most of your content comes from. Besides that the only unhinged person is yourself and the folk that blow smoke up your arse. It’s not jealousy from anybody who in the right frame of mind would be jealous of a narcissistic boot who constantly lies and exploits her vulnerable kid. Try being a mum instead of a fat lazy cow ! And no believe you me I would not be putting my head down if I seen you I would be telling you my thoughts exactly and watch you squirm like the narcissistic worm that you are.

Reactions: 12
The blush just looks like bperfects the cheek with that name removed & hers added 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny u all hate tattle but all seem to read here 🙄 NO ONE FORCES YOU!!!
Thought Chubby Rough Muff found it hilarious what everyone was saying about her? Her brand new bestie must have told her to change the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a bit dramtic that Nat 😂

completely ripped apart 😂😂 Babes. Your boggin arse isn’t even worth our banter at 10%

you ain’t seen nothing yet 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.