Stephanie Vavron #41 Big Martha Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Max is completely sick of competing with a phone for her attention. His dad really needs to step in and say no max on TT. You can tell he gets frustrated and it doesn’t help that she shouts in his face. He’s not deaf. What does she think shouting at him in a loud voice is going to achieve?

Poor kid he has no voice at all and she takes complete advantage his dad should grow a set. The sooner the gov make some type of change that if you prostitute your kids online, then the money you make goes into an account for them when they are 18, the better it will be.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are you going to have a pop up shop in Union Square to launch your blush Vav 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she touch her shoulder’s a couple of time when she first starts singing it head’s, knees and toes 😂 She’s so bleeping dense!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny u all hate tattle but all seem to read here 🙄 NO ONE FORCES YOU!!!
The irony of the fact their high priestess is one of the nastiest, most heartless witches I’ve ever come across is not lost on me. But they just want to be in the gang (maybe they were bullied the same as the girl who left school early to get away from Steph was?) and embarrass themselves hoping she’ll notice them.

It must be so frustrating for all the people Steph has done over to see she’s like bleeping Teflon. I know a crappy blusher made by a budget make up brand isn’t giving Charlotte Tilbury anything to worry about but ffs I thought she’d be cancelled by now
---
Thread title suggestion:

#42: More irritating than a bout of thrush, thank god she’s finally ‘dropped the blush’

Reactions: 19
Funny u all hate tattle but all seem to read here 🙄 NO ONE FORCES YOU!!!
People are allowed opinions... just like they are. Must be amazing sitting on SM thinking what you says goes . Life is not like that hens.
---
People are allowed opinions... just like they are. Must be amazing sitting on SM thinking what you says goes . Life is not like that hens.
@Rolandtherat .. I was not meaning you .

Reactions: 9
Bperfect will be getting 42,000 emails from big Martha Vavron to see how many blushes she's sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw this on another thread, imagine big beefy flaps did a nightclub appearance in Aberdeen 😂😂😂😂.
Oh but she’s so loved in Aberdeen. It’s just everyone is scared to appear and admit it because of the trolls. All her best friends and friends and friends and friends and friends. So many friends. 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.